GUIDE: How to Speed Up Kodi

Hope you all enjoy this video. I haven’t seen a lot of material covering the settings within different addons after signing in with real-debrid or other premium services. In my opinion Kodi can be a lot better than other apps once you get everything configured correctly. Let me know if you found this helpful or not.

Crew guide.

Also be advised to follow this guide here: Supercharge kodi guide.

65 Likes

Nice job…very helpful…

7 Likes

Thank You… Just might give it a try… :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

EXCELLENT!!!..You are absolutely right, there really aren’t many guides showing the “how” and “why” behind the settings. This deep dive really is beneficial and more would be nice, if you have time. The Tivimate one would be awesome as well, hope you can make that one.

Great job, I’ve always wanted to make adjustments to settings within the apps but too afraid because I didn’t understand what they meant or what they were for.

Thank you and looking forward to more.

7 Likes

@Alex520

There is a few guides out there from Google showing how to customize tivimate, but I do believe he is working on a guide for it as well.

Troypoint also gets into some detail on tivimate.

7 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I’m going to work on a Tivimate one but just need to make sure that everything is legal and follow the rules in this forum.

6 Likes

Great video. Very detailed.

6 Likes

Excellent. It’s wonderful to know the best settings. Please make more videos!!!
Than; You

6 Likes

Made one for Tivimate. When there’s a high need for another video I’ll consider making a third. I wrote a long post about usb formatting, but I don’t think that requires a video.

8 Likes

Look here for the updated video.

2 Likes

When I clicked on Crew guide link it did not work. I will try the Supercharge k guide. It is a great idea to address add-on settings for different add-ons. I am sure I’m not the only one that is not sure of which options to use/set.

2 Likes