Startup of Kodi Builds

They have quite a bit tv especially Mad Titan. It has live tv shows and sports. If you have special shows not found you may need a separate iptv. You will just need to try them out.

1 Like

Hey thank you, sir!

I did, and have, put them on in place of the full build.
Will read those posts before asking next question I have.

Edit…just read. Question…

I have enabled AD on The Crew, but when go to pick a tv shows episode…it will showbme all the links scraped, paid and free, ut when to actually pick one of those, it says " add to queue" or dowbloading. Is this normal?

2 Likes

You don’t want to download because of your stick storage limitations. Click on one that fits your need to watch. Here is a guide made by jayhawk to change settings to speedup Kodi.

Only option its giving me is to “cancel” the download…then it asks me if I want it to download in the backround…then when hit “no” it says “one or more links cant be found” , and nothing plays… understand what your saying…download bad haha

Thanks for help and hope not wasting time.

Not wasting time, we will get you going. I have been getting this lately myself, mostly on older shows. They are un-streamable links. Move on to another link.

Here is a good guide made by Jayhaws for speeding up Kodi:

3 Likes

See I thought the AD links that it was doing it on…wasnt supposed to do that? It found the paid links and that that meant there were playable links? Daid show It wad happening on, wasnt nearly that old…2 years mebbe…

Thought thats how it worked haha

And thank you all help is ppreciated

This is something that just started, for me anyway. Maybe someone else will chime in letting us know why that happens with debrid links.

1 Like

Heeeey alright…so its not just me!

Ok…I guess I hang round and look for solutions and/or updates then?

PM me the name of the show and will check if I get any RD working links.

1 Like

Will do…

…as soon as figure out how lol

1 Like

Just click on my brain on fire profile picture.

Says Your profile is hidden, nothing else. :sweat_smile:

Don’t know what is going on. I have allow users to message me.

1 Like

I tried a few from each season and was able to play. I do have Real Debrid where you have All Debrid. That may be the difference I am not sure.

1 Like

RD superior to AD when comes to certain apps? Including these ones?

I have never used AD. There are others here that use it.

Click on 3 dots bottom left - click on the flag - at top you will see ‘Send Hgmartin a message’ (make sure dot is placed to the left of this option. Type your message & send - viola!

Just saying… The crew and mad titan are the two main things my build is built on. It’s not a storage hog.

i agree, Fire Sticks are not good at handling a massive build like xenon plus. It’s over a gig worth of storage space on your device with a handful of extra addons installed. this is more than likely why you keep seeing the “Working” popup. If you do want to put a build try the new Skeleton Crew 1.1 build. It has everything you need without the bloatware and it only consumes about 500mb of storage. I’m running it on one of my mecool boxes right now for at least 3 hours straight no issues. As for your question how long does it take to load when you start it that depends on a few things. If you have a PVR installed. If you have the wizard maintenance set to clean kodi daily etc. The devices that i run xenon plus on i have it set to do a cleanup only once per week and i do have the PVR installed. It only takes about 30 seconds to update but yeah. Xenon is not a good choice for a firestick in my opinion. either go with stock KODI with a few addons or give the Skeleton Crew a try. Best of luck