Kodi Troubleshooting

I took your suggestion. Took a little doing. Wouldn’t let me install a second copy of Kodi 19, so I installed 18.6. Took a little while to find where to download Crew and Oath. Got everything done. Search is much faster. Pulls up many more results. It still takes a while to find a stream to playback. All in all, a vast improvement. Thx

1 Like

Thx again. Right now I’m happy with the way things are working. I’m a firm believer in " if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it". As far as debrid, I’ve tried, written to their support and nothing. I dont see why I should have to force money on them. Since I’ve got all that storage space on the usb, I’ll probably leave both copies

Hey Phil
I did delete kodi as to not have to much storage on my firestick. Than I reinstalled Kodi 18.6 I think
I didn’t do 19 because I think goi g forward Lot of the add ons use real debrid. I get email from troypoint and take advice with new add ons and I’m he email it tells you how to load it. Sometimes I’ll just google it. Stay in touch if you want I’ll always try new add ons. I do not use real debrid I tried and they ended my subscription after I paid for it
May try again or from this great community try an iptv subscription

1 Like

i do use ip vanish, i dont have any issues with it. i do however make sure that it is connected when i use my firestick. i just go into any add on and if you are looking for a movie scroll to the bottom and you will see search type in what youre looking for. doesnt matter where its streaming weather it be hulu or netflix, apple i find it, it oath doesnt have it i try numbers, or tempest, or crew. i use cinema, and cyberflix apks as well. i also got rid of my companies wifi and bought eero wifi pods and i have them through the house .

I’ve had problems running The Crew since upgrading to Kodi 19.1, mainly around performance. I switched to Venom which has been faster for me.

1 Like

@slamdunc

Watch this.

Crew oath venom siren work well and I have them all on my kodi 19 no issues.

1 Like

I have finally given up on Kodi. Deleted and gone. Too much trouble. I want to watch my TV, not constantly play with it.

Then go with basic cable. This stuff isn’t meant for everyone. Sorry you couldn’t figure it out.

1 Like

No, not going to cable yet. Got rid of Kodi. Everything else works fine.

Your problem has to do with your bank and their international purchase policy’s. My first card was denied because of this. I used my chase card and the payment went thru.

Ah, no. The problem is not with my bank. That was my first thought. I had many heated conversations with them about it and they assured me that it was not. I researched the subject on Google and saw that many US customers had had a similar problem. It seems that they do like to do business with US banks. I can and will live without them. They don’t need my lousy $3.00 and I don’t need to give it to them. I increasingly find that many companies go out of their way to make doing business with them difficult. So be it

I had the same problem. I finally succeeded paying thru my Amazon account. I can’t imagine streaming without RD.

2 Likes

Funny, I’m a US customer and paid using my Chase debit card. But if you don’t want to use real-debrid and you don’t want to use Kodi then no one is stopping you. Good luck finding something you won’t complain about.

2 Likes

I tried that. Didn’t work. I can and will live without them.

1 Like

Well, it seems as if you’re the only one that has this problem so I’m guessing the problem is on your end for some reason.

1 Like

My setup is like yours except I also have Venom, The Oath and The Crew. I currently have Kodi 19.1. If I update to 19.2 by using the TP Rapid App Installer, will I have to reload all the add ons?

If you’re not doing a fresh install it should keep everything. But always research first to make sure your add-ons are compatible with the new version of Kodi. Like Troy says, you don’t need to update all the time unless you’ve encountered some bugs that the update will fix.

2 Likes

I agree with no need to update just to update. I installed Xanax for a friend of mine two years ago and since added Seren, The Crew, The Oath and Venom. It is still doing exactly what he needs it to do so I have left as is.

1 Like

I use Kodi, it is fast and I can watch any movie within 5 days of it’s first showing,I use Trakt and have no problems, then again I quit using Fire sticks and bought 2 Nvidia Shield Pro’s, they work perfectly,I have an 2 iptv’s and Kodi, I lack for no tv at all.Do not understand why people are having problems with Kodi.

4 Likes

@Jayhawks659
Wireguard is standard now in IPVanish. Download and install the latest update.