Sources for downloading onto KODI

thank you I am having more troubles wit this the mainly I not very good with computer stuff I did not grow up with them LOL there are two things I have used diggz 1 me ddiggzrepo among other diggz one I was going to try that 20,2 but have no idea of the source for that I will look for that glass on top I do not remember seeing it but have not been looking for it
I paid for the real debrid also The Troypoint and still have no idea of how to use it

I am guessing you already have kodi installed. Use this link as a tutorial to get diggz Xenon Plus Build (for Real debrid subscribers).

2 Likes

go to the kodi home page its on google

thank you for the help but I did that and it was no help I just need to know the source I can down load KODI all day but with no source it is worthless

Do you mean addons to go in kodi try crew repo

Reworked kodi setup guide
Supercharge kodi
Skeleton crew v2
Must watch video for kodi setup.
Speed up kodi and the crew guide.
Crew not working? look here!
Colon key missing
Custom kodi build.
Adult addons
Best builds
Best addons.
Layout guide
Checking error logs.
Install kodi on firestick
Mega resources guide for kodi.
How to use kodi.
Multiple kodi builds within one.
Install kodi on any android box
How to disable oauth msg.
How to uninstall addons.
Kodi sports addons
Complete beginners guide for kodi
Kodi forks

Best info for kodi with all your links.

1 Like

Search Is Your Friend...!

I was using that one but it seems not to work any more I not sure why if it is working for you right now it is working on my KODI I have now but none of the I can not get it to work on any of them now also I paying for the Debrey but do not know how to get it from my computer to my KODI on the TV I wish I I do not know any thing about this computer stuff I wish I knew more

Please do not post your question in multiple threads. You have been given the link to a tutorial on how to do what you want on multiple occasions. All we can do is provide you guidance and from there it is up to you to read, watch, learn and try. Nothing more anyone can do if you’re not going to use the advice given.

1 Like

Hi miki I got the debrid working some times the reason I ask in different ways is because I am not good with computers like the younger people are in fact I know nothing about them but learning it is I can down load Kodi but they do not work with out a source the only one I have is diggz1.me;diggzrepo and that does not work any more I have been trying to down load Kodi on my other firesticks but they will not work Kodi is about all I have to get my old movies and TV shows that is about what I like to watch

it is funny how I got my debrid working because I have no idea what i did but I got it working LOL

Well I’m 70 and yes you asked in different ways, but unfortunately it was the same question. So don’t sweat it, ask once and then wait for the answers to see if you need to ask follow up questions. The very best thing you can do on this site is to use the search before posting. If you don’t get the answer you seek then reword your query.
Search Is Your Friend...!
welcome

The Diggz repo works. It will give you 5 Build Options. Xenon Plus 2.4 for Real Debrid users is recommended.

I tested it today. Where are you having problems? Did you follow Troys instructions?

Hi I did get debrid working I do not know how but I started pushing things and it came on
but I am working on down loading KODI on my other firestick I have been using diggz1.me/diggzrepo but that no longer works so I looking for another one that works I have already used about 5 other ones but I still working on it but I will just keep working on it but any way I wish to thank you for your help

Imho your best bet is to use one of Troy’s Kodi forks on your firestick instead of a build. A full Kodi build tends to tax the resources of a stick with it’ lack of space. Do some searching and learn how to do that. I’m not a fan of Kodi but there are those here who are very good with it. So research and ask and please enjoy this site. We are also about having :blush:.

Larry,

If you could explain the trouble you are having with the Diggz repo there are people here that can try to help. It definitely has not stopped working. It could be a FS issue.

I’ve had kodi with many different builds on my firesticks over the years without any trouble. But yes Firesticks are limited in storage space so you can overload them with lots of extras. Same goes for the Onn box or other smaller stoarge devices.

If you need help let us know. And dont forget to search on TP. Lots of info here.

Hi I hit diggz1.me/diggzrepo but I get some weird thing on there and no add Ons I like the wizard because that is where all the best add ons are I am try 19.5 19.1 and the rest but I do have one stick it has 19.5 and 20.2 and they bouth work great and they have diggzrepo on it

Not exactly sure what you mean.

I will do a test download to see if I have any problems.

Sorry I forgot.

Diggz Repo/Chef Wizard is only available for Kodi 20.x versions. And soon to be Kodi 21 versions.

I confirmed this with The Diggz website.

Update your older kodi versions to have access.

go to kodi official site and copy the url there then enter it in downloader