Whats with the lack of streams?

Thanks SBrown126. As newbie to Stremio, where do I input that link (I’m using a firestick 4k).

1 Like

I use Cinema, Syncler and Kodi. I have had RD for over a year. I have absolutely no problems when using RD with The crew. The “speed up Kodi” video really made the difference. I only look for 1080 or 720 because 4K doesn’t work that well with my TV, does still buffer. I get great 1080p feeds. Last night I watched The Addams Family new movie and must have pulled up over 300 feeds. Cinema can get a bit quirky but isn’t a real issue and still pull up lots of feeds but sometimes the feeds are weird so end up looking for others. No issue with that with Kodi. Syncler works well. Tried Stremio awhile back and didn’t like it. I will look at it again though

2 Likes

YEah, my main issue with cinema is twofold:

1. it give plenty of streams but at least half of them are the wrong movie!
  2. When Cinema is shut down, what will I use? Kodi has problems, I can’t get stremio to work…

Ugh!

1 Like

That url is not for Stremio, but for Seren and the package for scrapers. Sorry for the miss understanding.

4 Likes

Ah, OK, Seren! I’ll try that.

2 Likes

Give this a try if you haven’t yet. Then let me know if you’re still having issues. But firstly, go into your resolver settings and re-authorize real debrid.

5 Likes

I’m just discovering all this & I’m like a kid in the candy store. There’s some much that you can do. I’m loving it. I want more :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes… this is a new issue and vvv frustrating:(…

I’m liking the Oath better

3 Likes

Thanks Jayhawks, yes I saw this yesterday after your recommendation. I have pretty much everything as you recommend with the exception of one new issue - when I disable all of the non RD premium servers, the cursor no longer goes all the way down to “OK”. I uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled it and its addons but the problem persists. No idea what’s going on there!

2 Likes

@ztrb

It’s not a new issue or even a issue at all. Again this service only pulls real debrid or perimum links. If your time is up on real debrid you will get thar error,

If you still have time then re authorize your rd account.

@sktn77a

Need to follow the guide 100 percent on troypoint and make sure all spelling is correct. I have installed seren I believe over 100 times on 50 different boxes without any of these issues.

Firestick is probably the only one that would give trouble and that’s mainly due to lack of space or resources.

1 Like

If you’re talking about the crew addon settings in Kodi then the okay button is actually on the right side, not at the bottom.

1 Like

yeah, I’m still on 18.9!

2 Likes

@sktn77a

I would update to 19.3 to avoid compatability issues.

Yes, I tried 19.3 but had some issues with accessing my NAS so went back to 18.9, at least temporarily, until I figure this out.

2 Likes

@sktn77a

Most addons have been updated to 19.3 which is python 2 - 3 which can cause issues.

But has everyone has stated no issues getting links, real debrid makes a world of difference.

3 Likes

I would absolutely look at Stremio again. In fact, since I installed it long ago it has been the app I use 99% of the time. No muss, no fuss. Just ensure you use their addons (That don’t even get installed on your system that see applicable) Stremio just works. I was a long time user of Kodi, I mean almost since it’s inception on my PC. I removed it. as it was always finicky (Even using the most popular builds) and by the time I got something playing the frustration was set in. Add to that the size of it once you add the builds and you could add 20 other apps. I don’t use RD with it. Vanilla Stremio.

2 Likes

Addwd and then uninstalled it. Why? Everything I looked was a payable source. I’m not paying for a movie when I can do so for free on Kodi. I don’t admit that I like free stuff. Might as well subscribe and pay for a service. So far no good reason to have Stremio no matter the quality

2 Likes

Builds are the reason a lot of people don’t like Kodi. They are not necessary. You only need one solid add-on with real debrid. Real Debrid comes out to like $3/month when you buy a 6 month subscription. Worth every penny.

4 Likes

If all you saw was payable sources then you haven’t installed the add ons. I have Real Debrid integrated into it as well and along with all the free sources I’m never without an excellent source to watch what I want.

2 Likes

Yes, when I installed Stremio, all I got was paid links. I added a couple of community addons but it didn’t make any difference. What are the good addons for Stremio and how do we find them?

At least I got Seren working! Thanks for the link to the packages.

2 Likes