Sources for downloading onto KODI

Hi I did get debrid working I do not know how but I started pushing things and it came on
but I am working on down loading KODI on my other firestick I have been using diggz1.me/diggzrepo but that no longer works so I looking for another one that works I have already used about 5 other ones but I still working on it but I will just keep working on it but any way I wish to thank you for your help

Imho your best bet is to use one of Troy’s Kodi forks on your firestick instead of a build. A full Kodi build tends to tax the resources of a stick with it’ lack of space. Do some searching and learn how to do that. I’m not a fan of Kodi but there are those here who are very good with it. So research and ask and please enjoy this site. We are also about having :blush:.

Larry,

If you could explain the trouble you are having with the Diggz repo there are people here that can try to help. It definitely has not stopped working. It could be a FS issue.

I’ve had kodi with many different builds on my firesticks over the years without any trouble. But yes Firesticks are limited in storage space so you can overload them with lots of extras. Same goes for the Onn box or other smaller stoarge devices.

If you need help let us know. And dont forget to search on TP. Lots of info here.

Hi I hit diggz1.me/diggzrepo but I get some weird thing on there and no add Ons I like the wizard because that is where all the best add ons are I am try 19.5 19.1 and the rest but I do have one stick it has 19.5 and 20.2 and they bouth work great and they have diggzrepo on it

Not exactly sure what you mean.

I will do a test download to see if I have any problems.

Sorry I forgot.

Diggz Repo/Chef Wizard is only available for Kodi 20.x versions. And soon to be Kodi 21 versions.

I confirmed this with The Diggz website.

Update your older kodi versions to have access.

go to kodi official site and copy the url there then enter it in downloader

Sorry. I posted old info, then deleted

I would like to thank everyone that has come back to me helping me Kodi Is important to me because I can no longer afford any of those like dish and the other ones and Kodi I can get the older shows on it