Seren addon error message

Hi y’all! Having a problem with the Seren addon! I’ve installed and uninstalled several times and still get the same message. It works fine when I install it and then when I close it and go back to it at a later time I get an error message saying, cannot open check the log for more information! I’ve followed Troy’s instructions to install it to a tee and it still does it! Any help out there would be appreciated!

1 Like

Hey Sandman,
Do you really need to use Seren?
When it became very finicky for me awhile back, I just deleted it & moved on. There are so many good addons out there that, IMO, it’s too much of a headache to deal with one that is constantly giving me problems.

My current go to is Fen.

1 Like

Yeah, i like Seren but you’re right, guess I should stop beating a dead horse, lol

Just tried seren 3.0.0 on tp fork 19.5 and it’s working here okay.

1 Like

I had it on Kodi 19.5 and updated to Kodi 20 but didn’t help, did it on both of them, so I don’t know. I have kodi installed on fire tv cube but don’t see if that would make any difference.

1 Like

You can try Clicking My add on>video>Seren >version>install. that might help.

1 Like

Seren is working on my tp fork 20 also so I’m not sure. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Some reason this comes up, I have a copy of Seren that does the same thing. Reinstall didn’t fix so still exploring.

That’s really weird :confused: I was just about to suggest reboot device and modem but if 2 people are having the same issue, I am lost.

2 Likes

I’ve encountered this for a while on one, but still can’t figure it out. Something to do with the cache I
believe.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll try it and see what happens, thanks to both of you for your replies.

1 Like

Do you use a wizard for cleaning?
I have crew wizard installed on all kodi’s to clean cache,bookmarks and packages on every opening. Maybe overkill but I don’t seem to have many problems. :confused:

1 Like

No I hadn’t, so might be another. Excellent suggestion.

1 Like

I use the EZ Maintenance + wizard , just wondering if maybe its removing something that Seren needs to operate! Have to reinstall Seren 1 more time disable the cleaner and try that. If that’s not it I give up! Thanks!

1 Like

Kodi mega guide.

1 Like

Seren works perfectly for me on Kodi20.

1 Like

Hi, thing is that I
just have the bare bones Kodi 20 app, no builds just addons didn’t want all the bells and whistles so that I could save space. But when I was using 19.5 I had the Xenon build on that and it did the same thing on that one, so I have no idea what the problem would be. Guess I’ll try the Fen addon and see how that or if it works.

I believe it might be the cleaning program. Let us know what your test results are.

1 Like

Will do, thanks for your help!

1 Like

Do you have real debrid? If you don’t seren wont work

1 Like