Kodi Matrix 19.3 "Adults Only!" Password Issues

Type it in where exactly?

2 Likes

Hi, ran into this yesterday and got it working. If I remember correctly I went to my video addon’s and scrolled down to videodevil, checked the version and it was on the wrong repo. somehow it had switched from xbmc to another, so I reloaded the xbmc version and it works with the 69 pw. I think this is how I got it and it may or may not work for you but worht a try. FYI

2 Likes

The instructions you are giving me are a bit over my head. So if you can understand, my lack of experience when attempting to navigate into Kodi’s more in depth settings, I am a bit at a loss with a good majority of how to set things up, except for its more basic features. I am just trying to learn how to set up and configure add-ons and such things. I hate to admit, that so far, to install any Kodi builds or different repositories, I have needed to follow step by step videos to have any success up to this point so far. First; I installed Kodi19.3/ Matrix on my Firestick. I believe that is a Kodi build if I am terming things right? (Please correct me if I am wrong) Then I installed the Diggz/Xenon repository onto my newly added Kodi Matrix build. Did I term that correctly also? The Diggz/Xenon “repository” correct? (Again; Please correct me if I am wrong) So now I am working with Kodi from the Diggs/Xenon platform and not the bare basic Kodi Matrix 19.3 platform. I don’t know if it is even possible to somehow go back to that basic Kodi platform after configuring everything to my current Diggz/Xenon repository set up or what ever it is called? I am in learning mode here guys. Been using Kodi for a little while now, but personally just getting to the point where I need to learn as much as I can about all of the features on the different Kodi builds. So for many of your instructions guys, to truly be helpful to me, I may need a little more detailed instructions in many instances. But I will do my best with what ever instructions or info you guys share with me concerning this issue and will appreciate your time in any case. I am a Retired Senior Army Veteran and not super strong when working with Computer programs and such without some decent instruction or guidance in most cases. When I was in school there were no computers in our schools at all. I graduated in 1967 from high school. LOL. (Wow I am getting old) But Honestly; I am proud to say; I look good for my age. Not gray or wrinkled and in better shape then most guys 30 years younger then myself. I still work out and usually run 2 or 3 miles a day in my attempt to stay strong and work against age. But enough of my life story here, right? (Sorry) Just wanted to try and convey where I’m at with my computer related skill set, all so I can do my best to achieve mission accomplished with my issues here today, and to hopefully learn a lot more so I can enjoy more when using Kodi.

2 Likes

Totally understandable - we’ve all been there. From the home screen of xenon click the xenon matrix button which takes you to the settings menu - go down to and click addons then click my addons at the top of that menu, scroll down the next menu to video addons which brings your video addons that are installed, scroll down that menu until you see videodevil (near the bottom) click videodevil icon to get addon information, there is a menu on the left side - go down to versions and click the 1.8.21 xbmc adult addons which will install this version. For some reason mine got switched to another version and thus the pw wouldn’t work. Worked for me but no guarantee’s.

4 Likes

Thanks Lefty; I will try it…

2 Likes

I don’t have any Video Devil add-on within that particular page at all Lefty. Maybe its in another place or on another build besides mine??Maybe I need to download it from somewhere? Is there any way or place to browse and download new add-ons from my particular build? Like I said; I’m running Kodi 19.3 Matrix along with the Diggz/Xeon Add-on Repository.

I am running the same setup - not sure where to go from here. Maybe someone else can chime in - good luck.

1 Like

Sorry you are absolutely right 1234 does not work. I have only recently upgraded the Diggz Xenon build to 7.6 and I hadn’t tried to log onto the adults section. I’m sure this used to be protected by the Pinsentury addon but I don’t seem to able to located that any more??

1 Like

Lots of vids to watch, even if you don’t have the exact addon or build that is in the vid. A build is like buying a top of the line Hummer, it has all the bells, whistles ,and do dahs anyone could ever want. From satellite radio to air conditioned seats, now you have to learn how to use it. Add ons are like having a stripped down basic hummer and then you add what you want. So it comes with 4 tires and a motor, now you find you want music so you add a stereo, only thing is you have to learn how to get your favourite station. So watch these vids, grab a note pad and pause often to write things down.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

5 Likes

I put anything in for a code and it works.

Hi everyone
I’ve been trawling the internet and I have come across this solution to the adult password problem

From the home page move to add-ons and click
Click on my add-ons at the top
Scroll down to Video add-ons and click
Scroll down to Super Favourites and click
Click on Versions
Click on the top option… Version 420.2.1.0
This will update super favourites then the password 1234 will work again…

This works fine for me Hope it works the same for you Guys

Ps many thanks to Rick

11 Likes

Just followed your fix and it works perfectly many :blush:

5 Likes

You were exactly right Gray. After being inspired by leftyaxe yesterday I decided to go into the add-ons section instead of the Xeon area and gradually found and fixed my problem doing pretty much exactly what you directed me to do if I remember correctly. Thanks you for the instructions though. I saved your post on my computer just in case I might need it for any future reference. I’m learning. Thanks again for your assistance Gray. Good looking out.

4 Likes

Really? I’ll have to try that now that I know my old code works. Interesting.

5 Likes

Hey there, how do I determine which version I am running. I did manage to do a search from the add-ons search and, found 3 media sources-videodevil apps. Just don’t know how to verify which is on my device at present. TIA!

4 Likes

choose 1.8.21 xbmc - worked for me

4 Likes

Thx again. Got it working now. Just have to remember, it’s in add-on section… Thank you again.

Thank you! Worked great!

3 Likes