Kodi Matrix 19.3 "Adults Only!" Password Issues

I just fresh installed Kodi 19.3 from the Troypoint App and choose Diggz Xenon for my choice of add-ons. As I test ran several different sections I noticed that the “Adults Only!!” section was un-openable with the old 1111 password? I also noticed that quite a bit of this build seems to be over buffering quit a bit for me. I even deleted Kodi off of my Firestick and reinstalled everything and have pretty much the same problems? Is there something going on with the Diggs Xeon build or Add-ons that I choose to install?(I always seem to get the two confused? Add-ons/Builds???) Was trying to figure out; Is there a new password or something for the “Adults Only!!” section Or is Diggz/Xenon malfunctioning? Anyone have any of the same issues as I have been experiencing at all or maybe a solution for both of these Issues by chance?

4 Likes

Password is 69. Found with a simple google search.

9 Likes

I thought I saw that online myself. I thought I already tried that one. I will try again.

5 Likes

Not working for me?

“Sorry the password entered was incorrect”

2 Likes

Yep after numerous tries all I get is that incorrect password response from the program?
Have you actually tried that password yourself by chance Miki?

2 Likes

Having same issue here. Password 69 not working for adult section.

Last time I used it, it was the same as the crew password “lol”

7 Likes

Hi TheToolman726
The password you are looking for is 1234

3 Likes

“1234” is NOT working in the 7.6 upgrade. Is there another choice? Can’t seem to find a recent video on you tube either.
HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!!

6 Likes

The Crew has a Password? I have never had to use one myself.

2 Likes

This stuff can ve Google easily.

Crew is lol I believe.

5 Likes

I have tried the old password 1111 and also all of these to no avail?
XXX (Higher case)
XX (Higher case)
X (Higher case)
adult
Adults ONLY!!
and also lol & LOL. Not working from the original password prompt page that pops up when ever I have gone into the Adults ONLY!! in my favorites area??? Is their by chance another way to get into this section at all?

1 Like

I was on Google and didn’t find anything myself? I’ll try lol just for the heck of it.

2 Likes

It’s not a password as such. You put lol in the settings to unlock the adult section

4 Likes

In my past experience (Just a month ago) when you went into the adult section a password screen would come up and you would type in 1111 and you would get access to that section. I only knew how to access it from my favorites section on the build I have been using for the last 6months or so? Are you saying there are multiple ways of accessing the Adults ONLY!! section of Kodi Matrix 19.3 / Diggs Xeon build/add-ons, or is this something new on the Adults section that has just been added? I f so; Some detailed instruction would be great. : )

2 Likes

Same issue… None of the usual passwords work

Type in lol then Reboot Kodi.

1 Like

Type it in where exactly?

2 Likes

Hi, ran into this yesterday and got it working. If I remember correctly I went to my video addon’s and scrolled down to videodevil, checked the version and it was on the wrong repo. somehow it had switched from xbmc to another, so I reloaded the xbmc version and it works with the 69 pw. I think this is how I got it and it may or may not work for you but worht a try. FYI

2 Likes

The instructions you are giving me are a bit over my head. So if you can understand, my lack of experience when attempting to navigate into Kodi’s more in depth settings, I am a bit at a loss with a good majority of how to set things up, except for its more basic features. I am just trying to learn how to set up and configure add-ons and such things. I hate to admit, that so far, to install any Kodi builds or different repositories, I have needed to follow step by step videos to have any success up to this point so far. First; I installed Kodi19.3/ Matrix on my Firestick. I believe that is a Kodi build if I am terming things right? (Please correct me if I am wrong) Then I installed the Diggz/Xenon repository onto my newly added Kodi Matrix build. Did I term that correctly also? The Diggz/Xenon “repository” correct? (Again; Please correct me if I am wrong) So now I am working with Kodi from the Diggs/Xenon platform and not the bare basic Kodi Matrix 19.3 platform. I don’t know if it is even possible to somehow go back to that basic Kodi platform after configuring everything to my current Diggz/Xenon repository set up or what ever it is called? I am in learning mode here guys. Been using Kodi for a little while now, but personally just getting to the point where I need to learn as much as I can about all of the features on the different Kodi builds. So for many of your instructions guys, to truly be helpful to me, I may need a little more detailed instructions in many instances. But I will do my best with what ever instructions or info you guys share with me concerning this issue and will appreciate your time in any case. I am a Retired Senior Army Veteran and not super strong when working with Computer programs and such without some decent instruction or guidance in most cases. When I was in school there were no computers in our schools at all. I graduated in 1967 from high school. LOL. (Wow I am getting old) But Honestly; I am proud to say; I look good for my age. Not gray or wrinkled and in better shape then most guys 30 years younger then myself. I still work out and usually run 2 or 3 miles a day in my attempt to stay strong and work against age. But enough of my life story here, right? (Sorry) Just wanted to try and convey where I’m at with my computer related skill set, all so I can do my best to achieve mission accomplished with my issues here today, and to hopefully learn a lot more so I can enjoy more when using Kodi.

2 Likes