IPTV Player Options

Most Iptv services have 2 or 3 different iptv players for free that are easy to install and easy to use. Go ahead ond try them out before you pay for tivimate, they may work just fine for you, if not, then you can dive into tivimate.

1 Like

As you can see Tivimate is #1.
I also use: XCIPTV Player, IPTV Smarters Pro. They are Free
I find then easy to use.

1 Like

Most of the people here have been doing this a while. If you want a seedless experience that is most like a cable or satellite experience, the most customizable and easy to use, to with Tivimate Premium. I wish I had found it sooner. I have 11 different services, paid and free and have them combined into all one guide of favorites. I have custom groups I have made with channels from all different providers in one group. I have an adult group that has all of my favorite adult channels and a group that has my girlfriend’s daughters favorite channels when she comes to visit. I can quickly hide either one in 2 seconds. I can go through and hide all the channels and groups I don’t use, copy channels to other groups, edit names on channels and groups, lock groups. I just backed my stuff up at home last night and drove 3 hours and then installed it on my girlfriend’s firestick in less that a minute. All 11. How long would it take to type that in? I hit backup, saved to the cloud, copied to her device and restored. You can try a year for Tivimate or they offer a free trial for a week, I highly recommend it and I don’t think you will look back. It makes it a better overall experience. Listen to these people. I think it’s under $10 a year.

2 Likes

I’ve tried IPTV Smarters and XCIPTV free versions, but Tivmate is hands down the best.

no competition, tivimate is clear winner.

Really? No one linked my post?

4 Likes

Hey @Jayhawks659 he was just asking what everyone considers the best. Trust me I have your link in my TiViMate folder for anyone wanting to configure it . :face_with_spiral_eyes: :hugs: I send it to them pronto. :wink:

Tivimate for the win!

Tivimate seems to be the one most on this site recommend, however it will not work with some IPTV services like the one I subscribed to. I still have the lifetime subscription of tivimate in case a better iptv provider pops up.

I’ve never had one it didn’t work with.

Tivimate and honestly nothing else comes close.

Tivimate will work with any IPTV service. They just have to give you the URL and some refuse to give it to you. If your provider has a support page or chat I would ask them.

1 Like

I use TVSmarters for free, no problems if you know what you’re doing.

Oh I do know what I’m doing. Smarters works for some but as an advanced user I find TiViMate much more feature rich.
This is why we all have choices and that’s a good thing.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!!

1 Like

I am just at a loss to see what advantages it is to pay for the service. What can you get on TV mate that you can’t get on smarter‘s? For example, I can build my own playlist on smarter‘s and have access to all the same channels for free. What am I paying for?

1 Like

The following list I put together in under 2 minutes. Just a small start.

• Hide channel groups that you don’t watch
  • Reorder channel groups
  • Rename channel groups
  • Rename prefix/suffix for stations, i.e., drop “USA Channel:” from the beginning
  • Change the sorting of all channels in a group
  • Create not only “Favorites”, but create custom channel groups of favorites
  • Adjust audio-sync + or - 1000ms on the fly
  • Single-pane view, so there’s no leaving and going out to Movies, or Series, it’s just in the left pane
  • Add a transparent clock to the screen
  • Hide and pin-lock adult content
  • Pin-lock settings
  • Backup config and restore to another device
  • Classic old-school cable type view of Channels and EPG

I don’t want, nor will I, get into a lengthy back and forth on Tivi vs Smarters. As I mentioned, if it works for you that’s great, but as an advanced user I want more. For around $35 for lifetime it’s been a great investment imho.

1 Like

Because looking at the blah, boring Smarters makes me want to pay for cable. That’s my reason.

1 Like

Anyone that plays with this iptv stuff long enough will say Tivimate, hands down.

My fav part and there are many, is how it wraps all your playlist into one on the viewing screen. Simply put there is no need to leave one iptv listing to enter another, they are all there side by side, you can mix 'em all together, arrange them however you want…And that function is not seen on any other player known to man… cue up a @Powerfader meme :rofl:

1 Like

I agree with Miki. I tried one month and after a 1 week I wished I had bought the lifetime. (Which I did when my month was up).
Can not say enough good things about TiviMate.

2 Likes

SS-TV

3 Likes