Wrong films on the crew in kodi

i have used the crew for a while and its generally been ok.after reading about buffering problems with advice to uninstall kodi and re load it i did.but when i put the crew back on it now loads the wrong films.ive tried the kodi i had 19 and the new 20 beta but with no joy.anyone else come across this.cheers

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

Kodi mega guide.

Please read this

Before you post or ask about IPTV, Free links or any of that info without a RD account you need to use our search function as this info is HIGLY talked about with tons of info. Bottom line is if you want to use kodi and get free links or streams without using RD it wont happen or work well, they come and go. The best option to use kodi is to pair it with Real Debrid which is covered below.

1 Like

Are you using Real-Debrid? If not I would suggest you get it always good feeds.

1 Like

Are you using Real-Debrid? If not I would suggest you get it always good feeds

Is it the same in other addons like Promise, Scrubsv2 etc. ?

hi.i havnt tried many others.ones ive tried before didnt want to even load films so i stuck with crew because it had always worked with no issues until now.cheers

i tried it but it kept blocking things with error messages.when i stopped using it,the crew worked again but with different movies coming up.if anyone has any links to other movie sites i could try i would be grateful.oh and i also liked the crew because i could watch football and tv series like the walking dead,cheers david

this video comes up as blocked for violating you tube terms of service.

1 Like

You need real debrid.

I like Seren it works great paired with real debrid and trakit!

I have Real Debrid and The Crew. This does happen intermittently. I find It happens on other apks as well. Usually, all at the same time. A good deal of patience…i.e. waiting until tomorrow…is required.

1 Like

thanks for the info.