What is everyone using to watch their shows

All the apps @sktn77a named are nice starter apps for most, and often easier to setup and use .
TeaTV you can choose not to install TPlayer and once you pick a movie, choose a source you then have the option to use an external player. I used MX Player Pro, but have been told VLC works equally as well.

1 Like

Tried this - didn’t work for me (worked fine with BeeTV).

2 Likes

Very odd. Worked for me 2 days ago. I’ll have to reinstall it and give it a go again. I’ll see if there are any extra options I omitted, if so I’ll update. Have to check my 2 Downloader number codes.

1 Like

I used Kodi build, Cinema HD, Beetv (VOD), Tivimate with 3 paid IPTV (all under $10/month) for live tv, PPV, etc.

1 Like

For VOD I use Stremio - by far the best IMHO. But have Kodi/Crew as back up. Real-debrid is a must. Deleted Cinema a while ago because of wrong links. Also have Filmplus and Teatv for some reason but I never watch them.
Being U.K. based I use the free apps provided by the main TV providers (BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5) and if I want to watch any US tv I use free IPTV services on KODI Crew and Mad Titan, or Livenet TV. These probably don’t work as well as a paid IPTV service but work well enough for the channels I watch from time to time (mainly news).

2 Likes

So I ran a complete setup and test and @sktn77a you are absolutely right. The latest update from the official TeaTV site will not allow you to use any player but TPlayer. The option to use an external player has been removed. I didn’t bother trying a modded APK install just the official one. Tx for the info.

2 Likes

I have several firesticks and one $20 Walmart ONN. I use Kodi with The Crew for my sports and Asgard with Real Debrid and Trakt for movies and tv shows. I use TiviMate for my iptv and use a good VPN. This works good for me with a little buffering on live tv once in a while. I have the $20 Philo package for my wife which is easy for her to navigate and it has all of her channels and tv shows on it. Almost all the knowledge I have gained to get the most out of what I use is from Troypoint.

4 Likes

I’m currently using cinema until it stops, and have also Syncler downloaded. Cinema seems to me more user friendly. I wish if someone knew how you can customize it, if it’s possible to please share.

2 Likes

It looked like Streamio was something you had to pay for. I have Real Debrid. I tried Syncler even paid for Syncler+ and still can’t get any streams. Granted it’s nearing the end of the season for TV shows, but I would at least like to finish the season without commercials. Any help would be much appreciated. I have a Firestick 4K and subscribe to IPVanish. I absolutely LOVED Cinema, but it finally gave out last week. I knew it was going to. I just didn’t know when. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

1 Like

@bettyboop315

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

1 Like

Stremio is free. Stremio - All You Can Watch

2 Likes

Hey @bettyboop315 (nice handle :+1:) I would say do what I’ve been doing (just out of curiosity) go on Unlinked store 96960000 & scroll down to movie apps…start downloading the ad free ones & take each of em’ for a ride around the block…I’m sure something will strike yer fancy, even tho they’re not Cinema. Of course, make sure to run a virus test on each one…I use Defsquid & Virus Total myself. Have fun… :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thank you! I was going to go to the Unlinked store but couldn’t find the code. Thank you for that! I noticed someone talking about making sure “play” was turned off on Syncler to make sure the VPN doesn’t interfere because I can never get any streams to come through and I hate the fact that I paid for Syncler+ and am not being able to use it. I did try downloading Streamio but like I said it did seem that you had to pay for it but saw a post that it is free. I will go to the Unlinked store and do what you suggested but can you tell me how I can make sure “play” is turned off in Syncler? Thank you again!

1 Like

Unfortunately, I cannot give you any insight on Syncler or Stremio, as I don’t use them…but I know 2 people here that are very learned on both of those platforms…& they are @TP-Dracoo & @Miki Now that I’ve flagged them, hopefully they will respond to your needs shortly :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@bettyboop315

If you payed for syncler plus then you also need to pair it with Real-Debrid and use the express scrappers, they can be found in the tutorial or the provision app. Taking off play protect is a good idea, that should help.

I gave the link for Stremio. It’s always been free

I use FilmPlus, a lot like Cinama,

@AndroidMan

Hi. I’m using those add-ons in combination with Real Debrid and NordVpn.

"Nightwing Add-on"
Excellent streaming links without any double links those are automatically cached.

" The Crew Add-on"
With excellent IPTV section those includes IPTV World, and USTVGO.

" Ghost Add-ons".
I use this as a backup, and for their excellent IPTV section.

But few days ago installed “Ezra Add-on” which I found the best of all. They have very good menu section with an excellent links menu interface.

1 Like

I installed F+ on the Max. A slightly older ad free version. I’ll give it a run through. Like the layout and nice settings.
Tx @rjwinkler

The free2view.com is now a domain for sale.

1 Like