What is everyone using to watch their shows

I was just curious what everyone else is using out there to watch their shows I’m currently a Syncler fanatic. Personally before I had real debrid and Cinema and Syncler stopped working for free. I was using streamio a lot to watch different things. Also releasing the shows that I watched more frequently and faster than Cinema. I have to say this app was the best from what I saw, when I didn’t have a real debrid account. Currently running Chromecast 4K please hold your breath I do have an Nvidia shield Pro and prefer my Chromecast over it. I know I’m going to get an ear full for this one. Keep in mind the Chromecast is just a dongle and can be carried in your pocket. No I do not walk around with my Chromecast in my pocket but as far as portability and traveling this is my go-to. It also works in every hotel that I’ve been to.

3 Likes

Stremio with Orion and Real Debrid to get all Videos and TV Series VOD. TiViMate with 10 playlists and 26 EPGs for live TV, along with OLA TV for those occasional hard to find channels.

2 Likes

That sounds great but I don’t watch any live TV I do have an IPTV service that I have strictly for my mother to watch ABC news with David Mueller at 6:30 p.m. since no antennas work in my area for broadcast Free TV.

4 Likes

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

Syncler, weyd.

Orion/ rd combo

4 Likes

What do you mean by streamio with Orion is that a plug-in, also thank you for being the first to reply to my post. I just want to know what everyone else is out there is using in the I’m still messing with old apps!!!
Thank You Miki

IPTV also provides thousands of links to older programs and VOD stuff. It’s just another option.

https://5a0d1888fa64-orion.baby-beamup.club/configure

1 Like

Can you tell me how I can add real debrid to my streamio I didn’t see an option.

1 Like

Add torrentio and follow the instructions. As Stremio can be installed on any device anywhere, your settings and addons are kept on their server, so it’s easier to install Stremio on a laptop or desktop and do the Torrentio config and install there. Then once done you can go back to your streaming device and log out of Stremio, then log back in, and all your settings will be applied. Then if you go anywhere in the world and a friend has Stremio, you can log them out and you can log in and your entire setup will be applied.

1 Like

I’m a firm believer in paying for a decent IPTV service instead of spending hours if not days messing around with lists of free URL 's most of which in the end don’t work properly anyway. Spend the $20 or so and enjoy a decent, well organized service. There are many of them out there. I’m not specifically naming my service to keep them out of the spotlight, but most of the posters here know how to find them. I’ve been using mine for over a year now with very very few issues…

5 Likes

I have used 2 Generic Streaming Boxes (T-95Z Plus) for years with no issues. I use a KODI Build with Real Debrid and Trakt TV for all Shows and Movies. The Build I use is well maintained and usually has 3-4 working Add ons. And I use a paid IPTV Service on Tivimate for Live sports and Local Channels

Thank You MarkxG, I used to use the boxes in the past and they do last year’s. I watch most of my stuff almost all of it in 4k so with the Chromecast automatically updating to the newest version of Android and it running Android TV and not the stock Android that runs on your phone like the Chinese boxes is the main reason I made the switch.

1 Like

I still use all the old ways of spending countless hours searching Troy or TDUK for best apk, usually use :honeybee: tv or cinema hd for my tv shows or movies.
Finding apps for UK football for hubby is a nightmare for me, i have 4K Max Firestick but Amazon are getting a pain with all the things they are stopping you doing.

3 Likes

UK Football, search Rising Tides or Mad Titan Sports on Troypoint Insider. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks i will take a look at those :blush:

5 Likes

Kodi with The Crew, Mad Titan Sports, Rising Tides, The Loop for most sports. Seren and Asgard for TV and Movies. APK’s are Cinema and Film+ with Real Debrid. I also have BeeTV and Football Plus+2 as back-ups. IPTV Smarters Pro with 2 Free Playlists with UK and USA TV.

2 Likes

Thanks Kath, for live sports I would just bite the bullet and pay 10 bucks a month for one of those IP TV services. I had to give in to one for my local ABC News Channel. Sometimes the old ways are the best ways if they still work.

2 Likes

RD and IPTV do you use separate company for these, wouldn’t know where to start

1 Like

I will, are you allowed to suggest any ?

2 Likes

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

2 Likes

Real Debrid is a single account that you activate within all supporting Apps/Apks to give you the best available links.

For IPTV, search within this forum and you will get endless info and a great deal of options.
@Miki is fab when looking for IPTV info :+1: and pretty sure a link could be posted here that will give you the most reliable playlist to try.

3 Likes