What is everyone using to watch their shows

If you do a search for Cinema HD you will see that it’s dead. Gone the way of the Dinosaur.

Interesting, Tony I’ve haven’t heard of APK time market. I definitely will take A look. Thank You for the info and I will pass it on.

4 Likes

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

2 Likes

I use YouTube TV 64.99 a month and FilmPlus. Tube has a great DVR built in.

Stremio for Movies and series. TiViMate with free playlists and epgs for live TV. Silk browser with free sites as given by Troy for all sports.

2 Likes

Gave up on name-brand streaming services when they all dropped Bally regional sports networks. DirecTV stream is the only service carrying Bally right now and you pay through the nose for it. A pay IPTV ($20 or less) is the only way to go.

1 Like

Ola TV server 397 has all that for free. Ola TV needs Kshaw and Ludio to work.

3 Likes

I love my stremio and syncler with rd as my main and I really don’t need anything else that takes care of movies and my old and new TV shows . I also use oceanstreamz as a backup and will add and remove others just to play around with them. Don’t really need anything else

4 Likes

Hope it helps i use apktime quite often there are a few other market apps available too can get them from apktime too

Lotta talk about Cinema being down mine has been working great for three or four years Troy just put another tutorial on installing Cinema again what gives

1 Like

I haven’t a clue as Cinema HD is dead and gone.

1 Like

I’ m still using Cinema with no problems.

1 Like

A lot of people are still using Cinema. Its available and will work, just that it will cease to be updated or supported in the future. Likely to fall away slowly but surely.

2 Likes

My cinema has been running fine but I have a clone from over a year ago that has no commercials. I’m not sure if this is the one with malware or not but I don’t have anything on my box of any importance, other than a Netflix account an HBO GO account and my few apps Cinema Syncler and also Ocean Streamz. Basically what I’m trying to say is the Device that I use for my TV streaming does not have any financial information. I think all of us that are on the level already Know when setting up one of these streaming devices we use an alternate email account that is not our own personal accounts or at least I would hope so. Miki Thank You once again for being the ultimate source of information and the Main Voice for everyone asking questions in this topic for discussion. When I started this Discussion A little over A month ago I did not expect such a response. Thank You too the Troy point community. I think the option now is to use tea time instead of Cinema 4K. Unless you’re willing to spend a couple of bucks and go for Syncler.
Thank you all Android man 4 Life.

3 Likes

My cinemahd is still working so is this bad or ?
Or should I delete the apk?

If you like it and it’s still working for you keep it. But remember, no more updates or fixes. It’s gonzoed so eventually you’ll have to replace it.

2 Likes

I’ve never had any issues with Cinema playing any ads (?!) I’ve been comparing several apks to Cinema over the last couple of days - Flixoid, FilmPlus, BeeTV, TeaTV, NovaTV and VivaTV (all official versions - no mods/ad-free versions; base apk, no Real Debrid). I prefer not to use an external player as there’s invariably a price to play. My favorite Cinema alternative is FilmPlus. I like BeeTV if you use MX player. TeaTV has annoying ads and you must use Tplayer (unless you want to faff around with copying the link and playing it on something else). NovaTV and VivaTV don’t really bring anything else to the table and Flixoid is no longer retrieving as many streams as the others.

Right now, Cinema is bringing in the most links with the least grief (surprise, surprise). But I guess this may not continue over the next few weeks/months. Guess we’ll have to wait and see how this plays out.

Of course, Stremio is still king!

2 Likes