What is everyone using to watch their shows

We’re not allowed to name IPTV companies that we use, There are plenty of them out there most are around 10 dollars A month. You can watch Real-debrid tutorial’s on YouTube. This will make your TV experience very enjoyable instead of Searchable.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Well that’s not entirely true. Free and legal is fine, such as the free2view.com(link is now dead) project. It’s the unverified and “grey” area IPTV suppliers that can cause Troy major headaches, same as helping ppl access copyright material without the proper license. To many headaches and what ifs.

2 Likes

Kodi with The Crew, Covenant, Marauder, and Tempest addons for TV show and Movies with Real Debrid. An IPTV service for live tv, sports, and local news. I am using a SkyStream Pro Android TV box. No issues and serves all my watching needs.

2 Likes

How do i pm you when I’m sorted

Just to clarify, only iptv that can be mentioned here is legally obtained content.

That goes with anything.

3 Likes

Oh you just click on my avitar.

3 Likes

Miki I assumed you were a young buck, Yeah I’ve been around since 1993 the good old razor 1911 days and bbs’s.

Nope not “young”. I’m 67

Don’t worry I’m right there behind you pushing 45

1 Like

Here is one suggestion and not the only way to research IPTV.
Use Troy’s list of IPTV services until you find one priced for you, say $11 per month.
Go to www.rumble.com and do a search for that streaming service and chances are you will find a “YouTube like” video on that service
Or…just do a Rumble search for Cord Cutter Dad, he has been reviewing IPTV services for years and there are tons of them.
So pick a service that looks interesting from Troy’s list and search for that service in Rumble, see if you like how it works and what is offered, try it for a month and determine if it’s a keeper.

3 Likes

That link seems to just give a search option for channels or videos. I don’t see any way to search for IPTV providers.

2 Likes

Go to www…rumble.com
Leave Videos
In Search, type the name of the service you are interested in and hit the magnifying glass
Voila … Video (if available)

Alternatively you can type in Cord Cutter Dad and magnifying glass … Tons of videos

If you want Cord Cutter Dads Channel or subscribe to him, change video to channel.

3 Likes

I did that. Absolutely no IPTV sevices I can find. Also can’t leave video as that and channels are the only search options I’m given.

2 Likes

Oh I see, there are only videos, no explanations or reviews to read. Ok tx. I was looking for full reviews not just videos. But thanks for the lead.

2 Likes

Well I just did it to try your way. Left Video alone. In Search box, typed IPTV services and got tons of videos

2 Likes

Yes, Rumble is similar to YouTube but with relaxed rules…for now. Hope it lasts, but doubt that.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info on Rumble. Happy with my paid IPTV service but good to see another place that reviews different services if that were to change for me

2 Likes

Yes sorry. Videos only. I was expecting links to pages to read and reviews, not strictly vids. My bad. Just no good for me. Thanks though.

2 Likes

I use cinema hd and UK turks and 1or 2 others for series and movies and sports-plus +2 for sports and most sky and bt sports and other premium sky and virgin media tv i get all sky movies and sky one its a brilliant app i recommend it can get it off apktime i get alot of apps from it its like another market if you didn’t know bout it but ya probably will know

2 Likes