Tivimate Question

Just starting to look at this and downloaded a source just to see how it worked. Interesting! I’m using the free app for now before committing and wondered how you delete the source and replace it with another. The delete playlist is highlighted but doesn’t work. Also, say you download 50 diferent sources but only want a few programs out of each. Can you put all of them into one folder so yu can access them when needed? Probably already been answered but it’ll get me going in the right direction

6 Likes

Hey Remy…if you click on your playlist (source) there should be a Delete Playlist at the bottom of the menu & an Enable playlist toggle at the top…delete totally removes it…toggle just disables but saves your playlist. As far as 50 different playlists…I don’t know if there is a maximum on how many you can enable. You can hide groups & channels & you can also set up favorites from different playlists into an All Playlist Favorites. Now…doing any of the things you’re asking about without buying the Premium service, I don’t know what will or will not work…but after watching Troy & other’s tutorials on TiviMate, I was sold & got the premium right out of the gate. I’m relatively sure you will agree if you get it. It’s only an $8 investment per year & well worth it.

5 Likes

Thanks! Found it buried behind a few screens Also is there a list that would show local channels

That would depend on your playlists…if a pay IPTV service, then they would have hundreds of local network channels…ie: abc, cbs, nbc, fox & some cw channels…some should be local to you…depending on where you reside. As far as the free channel playlists…I doubt it, but I don’t use them so I really don’t know what all they have. TiviMate is just a very versatile IPTV player…the M3U or Xtream code playlists you put into it will determine what is available to you. Hope that helps…

3 Likes
6 Likes

Cost me $33/cdn for life. A heck of a deal imho. I presently have 22 epgs and 8 playlists with thousands of channels. Once you set up your faves you can get rid of all the crap you don’t want. TiViMate is very configurable, from favorites to recording you’d be surprised at what you can do. I don’t do paid TV, mine is all free. My guru is Powerfader, and in my book, he’s top notch. So If anybody has questions ask away.
Merry Christmas. Have fun and STREAM ON

6 Likes

Free does have some limits, but damn, if you look at the free playlist Powerfader and I have put up and you can’t find anything you want then maybe a paid service is what you need. Personally between Ola TV and free m3u lists I doubt there’s anything you can’t find.

2 Likes

Hands down the best IMHO. I have an elderly gentleman that was hooked on the Sling way of doing things and got very frustrated with other ways of navigating…They tend to get honary…well that’s another story. But I set up tivimate for him and tweaked it, gave him good setting for his eyes and most important was ease in finding things. I set channel groups to his liking such as news, sports and local. In one day he had mastered what was set up and now when I go to check on him he wont let me near the tv…shoos me away :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol. That is a wonderful story, and yes I understand his appreciation for what you’ve done and his desire to keep it so.

4 Likes

Copy all that Miki…I’ve been following all the “free” stuff y’all have posted & checked out a few of them…but for the minuscule price I pay & all that I get, I’m very happy paying a few bucks a month for an all inclusive service & a backup.

3 Likes

All good. Any way you can get what you want and how you want and you’re happy is a win win. I’m just a “free” kinda guy but I know there are amazing paid services out there. Have a Merry Christmas.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

1 Like

I remember when Miki said Tivimate was a waste of money and didn’t like trying new things. Look how far we’ve come.

3 Likes

That changed once I found the buffer size setting and setting it to large. Then no more buffering. So with frustration eliminated it became enjoyable to use. Never said I didn’t enjoy trying new things, quite the contrary, I test and explore dozens of apps every month.
Merry Christmas @Jayhawks659

1 Like

Roger all that…it’s all about “options”…& you & Powerfader have put many more out there for peeps to choose from…& those free options should help keep the paid services on their toes with quality & service. Feliz Navidad backatcha’ :santa: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes