TIVI mate application worth getting

Hands down the best player I have ever used, and gets better with every update! Don’t waste your time on the free membership, because the features are limited. Make sure you get the Premium. I got the lifetime membership for around $22 bucks, a year membership is about $6-$7 bucks.

Btw, Tivimate has nothing to do with providing any content (including epg). Your content comes from your IPTV service provider.

2 Likes

Been considering this since Locast shut down. What IPTV service are you guys using and how much do you like them/how much do they cost?

Tryout as many Free or low cost trials. You can load up as many iptv services as you want on the Tivimate Premium on as many as 5 different devices. I have 3 services, but will soon just have two. My main service (Dozenz XII) and a good low cost backup. This one is super good and the owner and staff are very helpful and friendly! CS is a big plus in my book and they deliver! They also have another low cost basic service (Sneakers) they operate on separate servers. Which is good if you choose that for your backup if you want one. Both of them offer 36-48 hour trials and both have Telegram support sites. Here is Dozenz XII host site: Portal Home - Dozenz XII

2 Likes

Considering it’s troypoints number one

Seen here.

And all the other reviews plus if you look in the search function of the website you will see.

It’s worth getting. Isn’t to hard to setup. Lots of setup options and guides.

1 Like

I downloaded and subscribed the other day and it’s impressive. Still learning things. So many options. Love that you can change colors on the guide, change font size etc. Most likely things there I haven’t run across yet. I highly recommend it. Very clean interface

2 Likes

I just posted a video showing what Tivimate premium looks like and what you can do with it.

7 Likes

Thanks. It’s not the players I’m concerned about, it’s the providers - they seem to be here today and gone tomorrow.

2 Likes

That’s the game we play. It’s smart to subscribe to two at a time. When one goes down replace it before your backup goes down.

4 Likes

Trouble is, if you’re not careful, by the time you get Real Debrid, IPvanish, TiviMate and a couple of IPTV subscriptions, you’re paying as much as cable!

3 Likes

Lol not even close considering you pretty much get everything. I’m paying no more than $30/month for everything. And for cable you need to add up the cost of ALL the packages.

5 Likes

I keep saying it but few listen.
Ola TV is free with hundreds of servers and thousands of worldwide channels. I use the T36 and Y11 mostly and then with mouse toggle I add my favourite channels by clicking the ribbon with a star in it in the top right corner of the channel icon. Now those 2 servers may be U.S. based, I haven’t a clue, but I do know Y11 for example has tons of U.S. channels, including things like the pac 12. Yes it takes some learning, but for me that’s fun. You need Ola TV KShaw and Ludio, as they all work together. I use the ad free mods When getting source error I go into installed apps, clear the data from Ola and ludio and and the cache from KShaw. KShaw is where your favourite list opens. When you open it it will ask for a server, hit the go back arrow on your remote and then go to the hamburger in the top left and click it then favourites. Now you will see the channels you added. You can long click on one and get the EPG for that channel. Now for me for example I like watching my local Canadian CTV news in the morning and have 4 channels saved from various servers, so if one doesn’t work, another will. My VPN of choice is ExpressVPN and although I am in Mexico I choose a location in Dallas and can watch all U.S. and Canadian channels. So choose say Y11 in Ola and click it, then go down to “all” and click it, now you have to wait for about a minute to load all the channels, be patient, once you can click all it will open a window with the channels. Here is where I now go to the search magnifying glass in the top right and enter my search query like Fox, CTV, Pac12, Global, History or whatever you want and enter. That’s about it. From what I’ve been reading abour tivimate and iptv services it isn’t any harder to use or configure. If you need assistance please feel free to PM me.

3 Likes

DM those kinds of questions.

1 Like

MLB package? my cardinals are kicking it!!!

1 Like

Now remember I older. I downloaded TiVi Mate. Now I see I also have to have TiVi Mate Companion. What’s that all about? Where do I get that?

2 Likes

It’s an ap you download on your phone in order to create your premium account and process your payment. You only need it for the activation process. Or if you’re trying to unlink registered devices in the future.

2 Likes

They do not have a TiVi mate app. for IPhones or IPAD

What kind of streaming device do you use? I have android & didn’t have to get the companion app to unlock my TiviMate player to Premium.

TiviMate Companion

Software

This app is intended to unlock Premium functionality of TiviMate IPTV player on devices without Google Play. It allows managing your activated devices also. It is not IPTV player app!

See more at google.com

I have apple phone and I pad. Trying to download to my 4K firestick

I believe Tivimate isn’t compatible with ipads or iphones. I believe Tivimate is android compatible only. Although, I wonder if you could download the Blue Stacks app on a ipad/iphone and then download Tivimate to that?

2 Likes

I believe Troy has a video on how to use Blue Stacks emulator to get companion & unlock your TiviMate. I would seek out help from him or a Patron of this board. Sorry I couldn’t help you more. GL2U

2 Likes