T95 box on ebay for 39.99

I have 2, 5 year old
T95Z Plus “Cheap China” boxes going Strong!. I don’t ever shut them off other than the occaisonal reboot that is needed. Have never had any issue with an over heating fan or anything else!

My favorite app for all my boxes but work really good on stock boxes is sdmaid PRO. Takes a little while to set it up correctly and give it all permissions but it has a scheduler that will clean lots of stuff by default every 3 days. Once set up theres not much you ever have to do.

4 Likes

Do you pay for that Ron? The app I have states PRO, but I’m not sure I know how to set up the schedule you mentioned.

Never said the T95Z was cheap. Only to check the box ventilation and install a usb fan under it to keep it cool during operation. I know because I had one of these and the processor ended up getting cooked eventually because I didn’t add a cooling fan while it was new. :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

yep, I purchased the pro version years ago.

1 Like

Gotcha! Is that a one time fee?

yep, no idea what it is now days or what I paid, but it cant be much and imho its the best out there and always gets updated

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I have this H96 MAX V8 due in today that a friend bought and had sent directly to me to setup for streaming and recording. I will be equipping it with 5 tb of storage(for recordings) and test driving for a bit before giving it to him. Its the latest rockchip 3588, a step above my ugoos ut-8, and spec wise looks very powerful. Waiting on the mailman :upside_down_face:

H96 MAX V58 Android 12 RK3588 8GB/64GB TV BOX 8K decode

Nice specs. Getting some nice new devices. Tx TXRon.

1 Like

Well done. I was just about to post the same warning.

Post removed by author

Android 12.0 TV Box, T95Z Plus Android Box I just bought this brand new what tools should I put on it like cashe cleaner and other necessary ones thank you

If possible return it and see Android TV Box Malware - The Dangers of Cheap Streaming Boxes

Get one of a brand that Troy has mentioned in above post.

1 Like

Ok thanks im in Canada hope they sell the ones he suggests here

Amazon in Canada could be a good place to start, then see if same device is available from other retailers to get the best price

OK, thank you for all your help

Kind of scary what the cheap china boxes are starting to do. I’m certain the US current administration that is highly competent will do everything in it’s power to protect the people :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like