IQTWE box 4GB rom 128GB ram on ebay for 39.99

T95 box on ebay for 39.99 - Streaming Devices / Hardware - TROYPOINT Insider

this box has a root sw? i haven’t seen this on any other boxes that i’ve bought?
what are you guy’s thought’s about this? how to use it and what is it for?
i’ve never seen this before and would appreciate any info on how to use this function
how many guy’s have purchased one and checking out the features?
any and all comments appreciated…for the price of this box i’m extremely impressed with it’s performance
i’ve put several launchers on it after resetting to factory and i must say it performed really well on all of them
i added external 256GB usb 3.0 and it formatted as internal storage w no problems…like it really needed it
tivimate freakin luvs this box and it records awesome!,i think they were made for each other…lol
i’d appreciate other members who have purchased one to share their experience with it
thx!

Personally having tried the ugoos root switch I can tell you that you really dont need to use it. You can really mess things up if your not sure what you are doing. Its nice to have if ever something comes along and thats the only option. The box is already stock and no bloat. Most people who use root is on systems that lock it down and they want to mod or remove bloat.

1 Like

is that because you can alter system settings that i don’t really understand?
your saying best left alone if you don’t know what your doing?
work’s for me
thx

1 Like

yep, you can flip the switch but other than that not much you can do except modify the system. But at this point its a stock box and nothing to really modify. You could use root to wipe it and install another os of some sort but I beleve android is what you want :sweat_smile:

OK
i’m really impressed that it can add additional storage per usb port and still have an additional usb port to sideload apps at the same time plus load a ton of content to play on sd card
did you buy one? i’m messing around with mine now and it has been running 24hrs and the case isn’t even warm? i disconnected the fan yesterday and still middlin warm to the touch unlike my X96max
i cannot believe how well tivimate and my 2 iptv providers are running on it…lol
it’s running every bit as well on tivimate as my shield…wtf!
i’m loving this box and will continue to update my fellow testers as to my progress testing it

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.