Skeleton Crew v1.2 Build

Hey guys, I have updated my build and have added some cool new features. It can be found in The Crew Wizard builds section.

This build is intended for people who use Real Debrid and Trakt. You can use it without either of these, but it won’t function in the same way. The settings are configured for some addons to filter out the free sources and only pull the paid cached sources, which significantly increases speed and quality.

Updates:
-Movie and show menus resemble Netflix type layout.
-Added a section for Live TV with Guide.
-Movies and shows bring up a source list (no more auto play)
-All resolutions shown by default (you can change it in the settings if you don’t have a 4K TV)
-Added 2 other video addons for backup sources.
-Exit button now force closes the app. (Don’t exit while updates are still happening)
-Direct shortcut in the settings submenu for Real Debrid authorization.
-Direct shortcut in the settings submenu for Trakt authorization.

Known bugs:
-Live TV section takes a while to load on first run. Let it run in the background.
-After authorizing Trakt you may get a second popup that says an account already exists and asks you if you want to reauthorize again. Just click no. The popup doesn’t mean it failed the first time, it’s just a glitch.

To install:

Don’t forget to authorize Real Debrid and Trakt for this to function the way it’s intended!

10 Likes

You da man :+1: :skull: :sunglasses: extra emoticans to meet requirement for this reply :roll_eyes: :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I haven’t used a build in years.
Once I get a chance to reinstall adoptable storage on my ONN, I intend on trying yours.

4 Likes

I dont close stuff prematurely, there is topic timers on every post. I can remove them from this topic for others and add it to kodi mega guide.

Timer is gone, this will be open for everyone, thanks for the awesome crew version @Jayhawks659

4 Likes

Looking forward to hearing feedback from whoever tries it out. It’ll be easier to install once it’s uploaded to the repository. I’ll follow up on that tomorrow.

3 Likes

Thanks jayhawks . I’ll download the zip file onto a USB stick then transfer it to one of my mecool boxes tomorrow and give it a run . I always like tinkering with new tech on my boxes :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I love the onn boxes . They run amazingly smooth for a $20 TV box. I use one as my daily streaming device

2 Likes

Allegedly it just got uploaded to the crew wizard tonight. I haven’t tested it yet. Too tired and lazy lol. If you try it out before me let me know if it works.

4 Likes

Ok Jay, I just installed it from the wizard . Waiting for everything to finalize :raised_hands:

1 Like

Wow bad ass live TV section. I love the menu across the top of the guide. I’m like a kid on Christmas morning here lol. I think I’m going to keep this build on my mecool :bomb::boom:

3 Likes

What is the name of it?

2 Likes

His build is called Skeleton Crew :bone::dizzy::fire:

4 Likes

Yes, but what is the new version called? or is it the only one in the list now?

3 Likes

Only have one in the list

I see add-ons are set to update from "any repository " by default. I usually have to switch it myself :+1:

1 Like

Sorry, there used to be two. So wanted to be sure. Thank you

1 Like

Don’t usually use builds but @Jayhawks659 first version was really streamlined

2 Likes

Just scratched the surface @Jayhawks659 but love the live TV section! I think a lot of people will. Great job!

3 Likes

I will try this today, Did I hear menu across the top…hmmm if so music to my ears…linux style :+1: :cowboy_hat_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Menu across the bottom. I uploaded screenshots.

2 Likes