Seren Kodi Addon won't play movies or TV shows

I have downloaded both seran and magic dragon to Kodi but I cannot watch any content even though it shows in the Q that there are sources available, My RD account is current and working but still nothing. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Go to Real-Debrid and double check that your subscription is current.
Try reauthorizing RD in the add-on (make sure your VPN is switched OFF when attempting to reauthorize)
If that doesn’t work go back to RD home page and click on My Devices and un-authorize all of them.
Then go back to add-on and reauthorize RD again (with VPN OFF)

1 Like

Thank you I will try it and let you know if it worked. Thanks again

Also you need to have a provider package such as a4kScrapers installed in Seren.
If you haven’t here is how:
Go to Tools > Open Settings Menu > Providers
Select “Install Provider Package”
Select “Web Location…”
Enter the URL…
http://bit.ly/a4kScrapers
Select “Install”

2 Likes

ilpadrino,
Thank-you for actually giving specific guidance instead of just posting a generic list of links or just saying use ‘search’ because the issues have been addressed before. Neophites to this site or to the world of cordcutting often don’t have the experience to know where to turn.

Yes, we say to use the search because the info posted is listed all over this insider and the website. Guides as well. And typically with a search it will yeild this help. Not to be rude or mean. But keep in mind lots post the same thing and its the same end result each time.

Kodi mega guide.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

Its all here.

1 Like

The problem was my RD account just forgot to renew it, completely on me, Thank you for the help take care.