Seren error Check the log for more information

Yesterday I was attempting to watch a program (tv) saved to favorites in Seren. It went through the familiar process, and then a message appeared in the upper right hand corner: Seren error Check the log for more information. I checked with another server Crew and received the same message. Don’t know how to fix this. I have had the firestick 4k working for around 2 years with no problems. Thanks in advance for your help.

3 Likes

Kodi mega guide.

1 Like

I should add that before the “check log for more information”, the message reads “Seren No playable sources found for item”

1 Like

Then thats why you are getting the error. Seren needs RD to run.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

If you dont have RD that’s why or your Sub time is up.

It’s been happening a lot. Rarely I can get a stream of same on Cinema.
It’s most frustrating especially when you’re in the middle of a series or a new season comes out.
I have RD and it’s up to date…but that’s a standard answer. I have even tried moving my vpn location to different countries and it made no difference.
Other than waiting for providers not much you can do.

Other than the source actually not being ready or out for stream is why you get these standards answers. As a user of this stuff you also have to do some work and play with things. Research goes along way and we provide a lot of it. Your issue seems to be different than the OG post. The OG seems to have a RD issue.

You are probably trying to view things that are not ready or out yet. And if they are out try everything.

Ok, I discovered that Real Debrid subscription has expired. I went to the website and tried to renew and pay, but a message says that I have a VPN and need to disable it to use a payment method. Using a Mac, went to system preferences and turned off the connection. Still cannot get to the part where I can renew my subscription and pay.

Turn off your vpn, i have paid with cc and amazon pay

I believe I have NordVPN disconnected. Disconnected it from My Network, and quit NordVPN, yet still cannot pay for Real Debrid subscription. Sorry to be such a bother, but how do I correctly turn off NordVPN? Thanks

Thanks to all who offered help. As it turns out the issue was with Real Debrid’s site to renew or subscribe. I sent a support ticket to them and received a reply this am. Hello, We would like to inform you that the problem has been solved.
Regards, Real-Debrid support team."

I then was able to subscribe and checked Kodi, and all is up and running just fine. Again, thanks for all your efforts.

2 Likes

I started having the same issues.
Went into tools. Clear Data Base, then clicked Clear All Cache, then selected Restart Fen Services and everything is working great again. Could be memory issues, I don’t know.