Seren addon error message

I’ve encountered this for a while on one, but still can’t figure it out. Something to do with the cache I
believe.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll try it and see what happens, thanks to both of you for your replies.

1 Like

Do you use a wizard for cleaning?
I have crew wizard installed on all kodi’s to clean cache,bookmarks and packages on every opening. Maybe overkill but I don’t seem to have many problems. :confused:

1 Like

No I hadn’t, so might be another. Excellent suggestion.

1 Like

I use the EZ Maintenance + wizard , just wondering if maybe its removing something that Seren needs to operate! Have to reinstall Seren 1 more time disable the cleaner and try that. If that’s not it I give up! Thanks!

1 Like

Kodi mega guide.

1 Like

Seren works perfectly for me on Kodi20.

1 Like

Hi, thing is that I
just have the bare bones Kodi 20 app, no builds just addons didn’t want all the bells and whistles so that I could save space. But when I was using 19.5 I had the Xenon build on that and it did the same thing on that one, so I have no idea what the problem would be. Guess I’ll try the Fen addon and see how that or if it works.

I believe it might be the cleaning program. Let us know what your test results are.

1 Like

Will do, thanks for your help!

1 Like

Do you have real debrid? If you don’t seren wont work

1 Like

Seren Kodi Addon Installation & Setup Guide for 2023 (troypoint.com)

…and also the provider packages. Make sure those are properly installed.

1 Like

Yep have it all configured. Works fine until I click out of it and later go back to it. That’s when I get the Error message. Got me stumped lol

Seren is the only add-on you use that acts this way?

Found an in depth guide online, gonna try this tomorrow.

Yeah all my other apps work fine.

These are the exact steps in Troy’s article. They likely copied his material.

1 Like

I had the same issue with Seren several months ago, uninstalled/reinstalled reauthorized everything and still got error so I just uninstalled it. I use the Crew Wizard for maintenance.

Oh okay my apologies, guess I didn’t read into it enough my bad.

It’s all good, it has a few extra instructions below about settings, but the Seren setup is exactly the same. Unfortunately, lots of people copy Troy’s work because he is the man.