Really Big selection of IPTV channels

Whomever did this m3u totally ripped off the Free2View project. They even copied their info channels.

10 Likes

wow
i am retired and i have plenty to read now. ty

4 Likes

wow wow wow wow what can i say wow

5 Likes

So a big chunk of this is the Free2View stuff we got ages ago? Heck I’m still loading individual epg’s for their channels and organizing.

4 Likes

Total KODI User and Hobbyist here. Is there a Newb IPTV For Dummies guide in English letting me know what to do with this and where to paste this string into? Just reading the comments and it looks like there’s a Shi$ ton of Channels and would like to take a stab at seeing what this is about

Using a T95ZPlus android Box, assuming I need some type of IPTV App or Utility here to get started? Thanks!

4 Likes

You need an iptv player like TiViMate then in the app you need to find “playlists” and “add playlist”. In thIs case it is an m3u8 playlist which contains both the m3u playlist as well as the XML EPG.

6 Likes

Thanks Miki will give this a Whirl and add to the weekend project list!

2 Likes

For anyone who ONLY wants the EPG for this monster playlist.

https://github.com/bitsbb01/m3u8_creator/raw/main/epg/epg_ripper_ALL_SOURCES1.xml.gz

Deleted the other one because it was causing too much confusion. I installed this one and am at present watching it populate my playlists epg’s.

8 Likes

I think you also leave off the .gz which compresses the file. Not sure, havent tried loading yet.

6 Likes

Just checked initial install with playlist/EPG and the epg has the .gz in it. So if it works without it great and if issues arrise try adding the.gz in epg sources.

4 Likes

No, I did not take the .gz out intiallly and it installed fine. I just tried installing without the .gz and got a Failed to update message. So the .gz IS necessary.

5 Likes

Sorry PF but the entry you gave is very confusing to me. I don’t understand. Is it supposed to be https://github.com/bitsbb01/msu8_creator/epg_ripper_ALL_SOURCES1.xml.gz

Then that’s it? not sure what the at main and then the floating dot ( no idea how to even get that on my keyboard)bitsbb01/m3i8_creator another floating dot and then GitHub is for???

2 Likes

I have 2 versions and both seem to be working https://github.com/bitsbb01/m3u8_creator/raw/main/epg/epg_ripper_ALL_SOURCES1.xml.gz

5 Likes

Yeah, I had that one earlier, too. I was asked by F2V to go to his site and chat. When I was there I noticed he had updated the epg within the last 2 hours. So I grabbed that code.

1 Like

Just copy the code and paste it. That’s the best way!

3 Likes

Can also enter the full url, & disable the playlist but use the epg

4 Likes

You can also delete the m3u, but I am not certain in this case because the epg is embedded in the m3u code.

1 Like

Ya that’s what I did. Your post had a bunch of other stuff on the end after the.gz that confused me. All good. I’ve already started eliminating the foreign language stuff and a pile of groups. We’ll see what’s left. Tx again.

1 Like

That’s why I said to copy and paste it. Then the code will appear as normal when you insert it in the url space on Tivimate.

Btw, I deleted the playlist, but am going to keep the epg. There is just too much stuff in the playlist. I would be reorganizing it to my grave! lol Having 25K channels is more than sufficient…even for me! :crazy_face:

1 Like

ya my TiViMate is on the firestick and I’m reading your stuff on the chromebook or phone so no copy paste option there. I just manually enter it all the time. But I’m with you. I’m deleting this but keeping the epg as well. So much of this is just a repeat. Have a great weekend.

5 Likes