Really Big selection of IPTV channels

I found this selection while doing a little GAS search and thought I would share. I havent had the time to browse all channels and movies so caution advised just in case there are adult channels found…but I at a quick glance didnt see anything to be found offensive to anyone.

This appears to be a well curated list and maintained often.
It shows to have 42,032 channels and 27,902 movies.
If you put this into your player just know depending on your connection it might take some time to load on first run. It has EPG built in. I will find it most useful if for anything the epg alone because of the frequent epg update(I believe every 3 hours)

put this in your playlist exactly as it is here…one wrong dot or cap and it will fail>> https://github.com/bitsbb01/m3u8_creator/raw/main/Compiled-all-Streams.m3u8

19 Likes

Ohhhhh

Now @Miki and @Powerfader are gunna be pumped for this… the developer of tivimate will need to program a exclusive for just them and there Playlist…

If I wasent lazy I’d make a massive list for the free content and put into one. But I’m sooooooooooooo lazy at least for that. I appreciate the post.

10 Likes

Holy crap. As if I need any more channels but I’m in. I’ll add this tomorrow and see what it looks like. Tx bunches. Oh and @TP-Dracoo I’ll bet this has the weather channel.

Have fun and STREAM ON.

8 Likes

@Miki

I bet it does, you probably have at least 40 channels of weather by now.

I will have to get around to adding this free stuff.

6 Likes

Like I said the epg is worth having by itself. I am interested in how he/she did this. I would love to be able to aggregate all my free links into one file with epg…that would be the ultimate. Then you could take out everything you dont want etc…

7 Likes

Thanks! Installed with in less than 15 seconds! Although, the epg may finally load by morning! LOL

I think puts me over 100K channels and over 100K movies.

Think I may start my own app and call it Cine-a-Bot :clown_face:

Edit: Just wanted to see this monster. That’s actually more than I need? LOL Altough, I did keep the epg.

11 Likes

Your the King, Ron…

Ya’ll r crackin me up… & i too am over 100k & will b sorting for days

Mucho gracious Tx

8 Likes

This is definitely on the list for things to do this weekend lol thanks

10 Likes

Me organizing my favorites after week 3 and still have 34,896 more to go!
Program

7 Likes

You can use m3u4u to do exactly what you want.

3 Likes

it appears the tv guide is pulled from the tv guide channel?..at least what I think :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Whomever did this m3u totally ripped off the Free2View project. They even copied their info channels.

10 Likes

wow
i am retired and i have plenty to read now. ty

4 Likes

wow wow wow wow what can i say wow

5 Likes

So a big chunk of this is the Free2View stuff we got ages ago? Heck I’m still loading individual epg’s for their channels and organizing.

4 Likes

Total KODI User and Hobbyist here. Is there a Newb IPTV For Dummies guide in English letting me know what to do with this and where to paste this string into? Just reading the comments and it looks like there’s a Shi$ ton of Channels and would like to take a stab at seeing what this is about

Using a T95ZPlus android Box, assuming I need some type of IPTV App or Utility here to get started? Thanks!

4 Likes

You need an iptv player like TiViMate then in the app you need to find “playlists” and “add playlist”. In thIs case it is an m3u8 playlist which contains both the m3u playlist as well as the XML EPG.

6 Likes

Thanks Miki will give this a Whirl and add to the weekend project list!

2 Likes

For anyone who ONLY wants the EPG for this monster playlist.

https://github.com/bitsbb01/m3u8_creator/raw/main/epg/epg_ripper_ALL_SOURCES1.xml.gz

Deleted the other one because it was causing too much confusion. I installed this one and am at present watching it populate my playlists epg’s.

8 Likes

I think you also leave off the .gz which compresses the file. Not sure, havent tried loading yet.

6 Likes