Purchasing an IPTV service and what hardware or settings need to be applied

I am interested in setting up an IPTV service since I finally got rid of my expensive cable subscription. I don’t know anything about M3u’s or players… What is necessary for me to set-up and stream the multiple channels from an IPTV service without any worries? I also have a very popular VPN… Also…Where can I get a listing of the most popular and affordable IPTV services? I also don’t have a Real Debrid account as of yet. Is Real Debrid necessay for an IPTV service…? Please help.

You need to go to troypoint.com and read the guides on this. We have tons of info. Please try to do some research.

1 Like

If you don’t use Tivimate then you’re doing it wrong. Start there.

3 Likes

I used all the information from here and a little once I understood what to do, lots of reading goes a long way.

1 Like

This. It’s not a particularly heavy haul. Go through the TP tutorials and then do a search here if you have any residual questions (you probably won’t considering the TP into is very comprehensive and covers what you need to know). One thing TP-Dracoo and others emphasize is using the fantastic search database first before you put forth answered questions in this forum.

One thing they forget is, some people need step by step instructions as we do not have the knowledge that our teachers have.

3 Likes

Become a patron that will give you access to IPTV services that gives us a lot of information.

2 Likes

And we have guides, info and all kinds of that if the search was used.

1 Like

Yes I know I use that all the time and also I am new to all of this and it takes awhile to figure how things work here.

2 Likes

For a quick start, get a decent device of your choosing and tivimate premium. Much depends on $$$ you want to spend. For around $50 you can get a good device…then work from there.

I am a patron, but not sure how to navigate to the iptv services section. Thank you.

It’s a learning curve. Will take you a month of random time to start to get good at it all. Agree that TIVIMATE is the right tool to use. You can do a lot with free streams at first to practice.

Yeah it has a lot of information to go through.

Thankyouguys for the direction…IPTV and so much other technology to cutting the cord is so new to me…I feel like a fish outta water…or a true dumb-ass at times…Trying to learn. Thanks for your patience and directions.

1 Like

you’ll get it, just take your time and the light bulb will come on.