Onn setup today

When up-grading keep your eye out for AV1 support. Its the new big thing with streaming(well not actually new) but todays standard for video, faster processing yadda yadda :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ok, I have the onn setup via one of Troy’s videos. Not sure how to proceed to install my streaming apps. On my firestick, I use Seren, Kodi, and ReadDebrid to do all I need to do. Maybe you could tell me or show me the process to complete this setup. Troy’s videos are fine. Just not sure where to look. Many thanks to all for the help.

I have a Mecool KM2 and I absolutely love it.Firestick 4k on my other tv that I will eventually replace with a KM2.I don’t download or game so it’s perfect for streaming.Way less buffering than my firestick.

3 Likes

I absolutely love my km2 :100::dizzy::star_struck:

2 Likes

I have the Max and with TiViMate and stremio I never get any buffering. I have a VPN but get 80+MBs down. My Max still outperforms my KM2, has a superior internet browser and the remote is way better imho. But to each his/her own. Now that’s for the price as well, I’ve never had the chance to try say A Nvidia Shield. I paid $112/cdn for my KM2 and if anyone comes down my way they could take it off my hands for $50 US. Never really used.

Good lord . I ordered 6 mecool km2 boxes from them last year and I got banged good. 2 months passed and the order never shipped . They kept giving me a run around. I eventually called American Express and reported them . Amex cancella the payment and what do you know…they finally shipped my boxes . I uninstalled their app. I only ordered from them once and had a horrible experience. I don’t know if people know this but mecool sells directly from their website .

:pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

The Shield is a great performer esp where gaming is needed. I believe its still on android 9 and im beginning to see why…dont fix it if it aint broke :rofl:… Kinda why I like the km6 on 10. It seems when we get to 11 android devs kick in and start fixing stuff that aint broke…guess they need their job :rofl:

2 Likes

If you have real debrid then look here

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

All you need will be there. Dont need alot of apps. Just something to clean the box and streaming done.

1 Like

Dittos, @PiratePete !!! And so does my wife!!!

2 Likes

Hi all. Really appreciate all the help. I am totally worn out for the day. I have all completed (I think) except setting up RealDebrid with Kodi on my onn device. I am a subscriber, but cannot connect the two, if that is what it takes.

1 Like

What are you trying to connect ? RD & KODI ? If so what build are you using ?

I have Kodi 19.4 Matrix installed. And Seren installed. One problem I have with Seren is that I am not able to find a movie and save it to Kodi Favourites. I am a RealDebrid subscriber and need to connect Kodi and RealDebrid. Will work on that today. I see a recommended addon is Crew. Might take a look at that.

Just follow the instructions and videos for seren, real debrid syncs to seren very well. The most important part is making sure spelling is perfect on the scrapper setup.

Thanks TP-Dracoo. I have been reading and watching videos, but cannot find the pertinent information on how to connect Kodi and ReadDebrid. Could you point me in the right direction for the video?

You need to connect real debrid to the addon you are using.

Kodi mega guide.

So with seren you will need to authorize it there. Video is in the link i sent.

3 Likes

I believe that after 2 hours of trial and error, I have Kodi, Seren, and RealDebrid all functional. Many thanks for the patience of the responders here.

3 Likes

Help is always available from someone. That’s why we’re here and live this place. Loads, loads and tons of knowledge. Someone here always knows something to help

3 Likes

Seems resolved, thank you and i hope you enjoy!