New Walmart ONN BOX

Just bought the new 4k Onn box and followed the Troypoint install instructions for Wolf launcher. Now theres nothing on the screen. The voice search works, and quick buttons all work, just need to factory reset it I believe. But problem is nothing on the screen. Is there a way to factory reset it without going into the settings menu? Thank you!

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

You can get to the settings menu with the voice assistant. A lot has recently been written about this. Do a search.

Thanks carlbs, ive searched for a while cannot find the exact problem i have with it. And to answer your question, no i cannot. Thanks again.

1 Like

I had a similar problem, I could not open up anything. I tried everything including holding the power button down, which then brought up hard reset unfortunately I could not move down to use that option. What eventually did was I did a hard reset on my TV. This cleared everything at that point I reinstalled the Google TV and included Google voice when I went back to the on device I use the Google voice to open up settings on the ONN in at that time I could then do a hard reset on the ONN. It cleared everything out and I started again following the instructions from Troy point. However, this time I did not load wolf launcher, and the other launcher suggested. Everything works great with no problems.