Navigating xenon plus

I’m new to this build or any build. I have loaded Kodi with several add-ons and have used them, but I don’t know how to get the content with xenon and can’t get back to the Kodi menu. Help please.
Dave

@dahlberg

Welcome to the community, please take a look at our kodi guides sir.

Kodi mega guide.

1 Like

Kodi is not working properly. I have reinstalled it twice. Should I Jailbreak the Firestick again? I have Kodi 19.3 and the code on the Firestick is CE0984 and was purchased about 4 years ago.

@dahlberg

Kodi builds on a firestick are not recommended especially on a old firestick.

Id use single addons or consider upgrading.

2 Likes

I have deleted the Kodi build. Kodi is still not working properly so I will reinstall Kodi again. My question has to do with Jail breaking the Firestick. Does it make sense to do that again?

@dahlberg

All you are doing is turning on unkown sources to allow for sideloading, this wont solve kodi issues, i believe you are running into low resources and space so it wont run kodi properly.

Id look into that first.

@dahlberg

Forgive me, wasent trying to sound rude. Id look into clearing up space where you can and run only kodi with a single add on instead of a build. Id uninstal and reinstall kodi then use crew or something. Otherwise its come down to the stick beinf 4 years old and cant handle kodi.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.