Kodi 19.4 problems

I just installed Kodi19.4 and have IPVanish installed and running. I installed The Crew add on. I got an error that Cellar Door failed. But when I proceeded, the addon The Crew Repo existed so I didn’t think it was a dependent failure. However, I never got successful install pop up’s. I proceeded to launch the crew and have tried to launch multiple movies. I get the same exact 6 streams in 720p and all fail to play. I tried to watch live tv and I tried 8-10 channels and 2 of them played content. Followed the instructions well so I not sure of my next step.

2 Likes

Are you using Real-debrid and do you have it set up in The Crew?

1 Like

Have you uninstalled the addon and the repository and re-installed them?

Not to my knowledge. How do I set up Real Debrid?

https://troypoint.com/?s=Real+debrid

1 Like

I believe I just uninstalled both. I will try a fresh install tomorrow

Kodi mega guide.

I have not installed real debrid until I know the lack of it is my problem. I don’t have a buffering problem, I simply can’t access any stream in known available movies, TV, and live TV. I have tried The Crew and The Oath on 19.4 with IP Vanish running. I uninstalled Kodi 19.4 and installed 18.9 with The Crew and get the same results. No streams available on anything I try. What am I missing?

@curtelliott

That is your issue, real debrid. Its a must, i would suggest removing kodi and installing 19.3 has its stable.

1 Like

I have set up real Debrid. I have authorized Cinema. I have install Kodi 19.4 with The Crew and The Oath. When I launch the addons, go to tools/resolveurl/universal resolvers/authorize I get a security code for “all Debrid” not Real Debrid. I tried my real Debrid login in all Debrid and it says invalid. I tried to navigate to real Debrid and use the all Debrid 4 digit code and it is invalid.

1 Like

@curtelliott

Scroll down, real debrid is there…

Thank you, didn’t see the scroll bar on the right. All good now. Thanks for the help.

1 Like