How to Install SportsFire V1.0.5 on Firestick & Android TV

There are a few depends what apps your after

That DL code @pirate77 posted (448580) seemed to bypass the block and was able to download and install.

Still donā€™t understand why a couple of day ago Downloader worked fine with the url and yesterday it would block.

Anyway, APKPure and Softonics are safe 3rd party sites if you need to use them and they work.

2 Likes

I keep a copy in the downloader directory because Google Play messes with it when ever I re-enable Google Play for updates, the last time it was just the warning that you could ignore but I have had it disable the app with no way to enable it again, but could reload it, interestingly Stream fire is not flagged by Play protect. I disable Google Play store untill I need to update apps.
(Using Chromecast and Onn devices)

You donā€™t need to enable play protect to update. Open Google Play Store, then on the top bar go to your account icon and highlight it, then click down once to Manage apps & games and highlight it and on the right you will see ā€œUpdatesā€, click right once then down once to highlight Updates, click on it and any updates for google apps will be shown there. Choose which ones you want by scrolling down and clicking on it. Done. Back out and play protect is still disabled.

Thanks Miki, Iā€™ll go through your method but I have just simple enabled after disabling Play store and it nailed Sportsfire, I do have play protect disabled in permissions (I think). Thanks.

I have the older (Android TV) and the newer (Google TV) Onn devices, not the Pro.

With the newer one play protect is set to off, if I enable Play store play protect remains off but with the older one (Android TV) I did have play protect still on, I remember turning it off so not sure why but I reset it to off disabled and enabled it, did a reboot all just to check and it works like itā€™s suppose to, Sportsfire is intact. So I guess it was just my old muddled mind playing games with me.
Thanks for the reply, made me go through both devices and straighten things out.

You can also press up on your remote and select refresh that also resolves the issue for a while. But I know what you mean ref buffering

Get it from Firetvsticks.com. Under the sports download section.:100:

1 Like

Thank you so much for that DL code (448580). I have tried multiple ways to install Sportsfire.tv after I mistakenly uninstalled, and failed.
The DL code worked great

1 Like

I use Live Sport Pro for ALL my sports that I cant get on my TV. Google it. Not sure If Im allowed to post the linkā€¦. `

`

I use my computer to get the link. I write it down then I go to downloader and enter it.

Thank you this code worked I was having same issue

1 Like