How to Install SportsFire V1.0.5 on Firestick & Android TV

Good suggestion. They verified that the site is currently down. Thanks!

2 Likes

Did they offer an alternate way to download the apk while its down?

I dont know of any but Iā€™d bet there are ways.

There are a bunch of reputable libraries with SportsFire APKs to download, including modded ones.

2 Likes

Sportsfire was the true undisputed champ at my place tonight! :trophy::boxing_glove:

Yes I agree wins on points for me

Google play protect is disabled. when i enter the url into downloader, it brings me to the site, i click the download button, and it gives me the error ā€œNET::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVEDā€
ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE ANOTHER PLACE TO GET SPORTSFIRE?

How to Install SportsFire V1.0.5 on Firestick & Android TV - TROYPOINT.com Posts - TROYPOINT Insider

I have never used it, but appears a few weeks ago it was posted it was down and couldnā€™t be downloaded off the main site. Maybe this never got fixed?

Either use a vpn to download from the official Sports Fire site or download from a 3rd party site. I downloaded from Softonics and I downloaded from the Sports Fire site itself.

I downloaded using Downloader and TVBro.

I tried on two different browsers on my Shield with a VPN and canā€™t get it to download from the main site. Havenā€™t looked too closely yet, nor do I have Telegram to see what their support says, but it did the same exact thing as the OP describes.

Try 448580 in downloader

1 Like

Just now tried with no vpn and it errored out.
Then tried the same website with vpn and it took me to the download page but would not let me download it.

https://sportsfire.en.softonic.com/android

I tried this site :point_up_2: and it downloaded fine with or without a vpn

I donā€™t know what changed since yesterday because I could access the official Sports Fire site and download using a vpn.

Shouldnā€™t be a problem for the OP. He can use the Softonic link I provided and it worked just fine with or without a vpn. I think this one is v 1.0.3 but it can be updated after install.

Also just downloaded from APKPure. This one is v.2.0.3

1 Like

TADA! downloader code worked like a charm!!! thanx very much.
what other downloader codes you got, or where do you find them?

going to the softsonic website, it would never download. I went on my laptop, it downloaded fine, put apk on flash drive and transferred it to box. i copied it into downloader folder for the downloader app. when i went to files on downloader, other files were there buy not that one. Found it in file explorer but when i tried to lauch it said something like no app to open this file. Any suggestions on that route in case i ever have to go that route?

two quick questions. I assume OP means Original Poster (me)?
and is apkpure an app, and where do i get it?
thanks. you guys are the best

ā€œFound it in file explorer but when i tried to lauch it said something like no app to open this file. Any suggestions on that route in case i ever have to go that route?ā€

You would need to install it from your file manager using its installer.

But if you used @pirate77 DL code and it worked. So, youā€™re done!

That code worked for me just fine. So now you have 3 ways to download and install Sports Fire.

DL Code: 448580
APKPure: https://apkpure.com/sportsfire/com.leed.sportsfire
Softonics: https://sportsfire.tv/

https:// apkpure.com/sportsfire/com.leed.sportsfire

I always use sportsfire.tv in downloader and it works fine. The reason I do it so often is because it always starts buffering on me about 15 minutes into the game. So I delete it and try it again a month or two later. I keep trying it because I have family members that donā€™t want a IPTV service. The format for sportsfire is so nice and easy, but so far they have to settle for Kodi because Sprotsfire just doesnt work.

When is the last time you tried downloading the app from sportsfire.tv? Was testing for the OP, and same thing happened to me.

when your in sportsfire and watching a game. when it buffers, hit the back button then relaunch the channel. dont even need to exit sports fire. it will pop right back on. same with streamfire

Yea, Iā€™ve tried that, plus other things, but I just havent had any luck at all with sportsfire. Not giving up on it.