HELP. I need an Elementum alternative

Well it’s hours later and I’m still trying to configure my first of 2 builds. I’m never trying for Elementum again, I tried every workaround. I know torrentio is mentioned amd there must be others. But Elementum Burst returns around 300 links in 10 seconds. Is there a setup close to Elememtum? RD and Orion kill it together but I need a torrent setup. Thanks.

I just found the promise addon. Is it any good? It’s slow but has a ton of cached and torrent links. It does do what Kodi’s been doing a lot lately skipping links before it finds one.

There is so many options. Elementium is mainly for orion. I use orion syned to RD in use it in syncler and stremio.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

Kodi mega guide.

Oh my God. Kodiverse and asgard are saying error in line 2920 and it doesn’t hit the log. This is get dumb
Oa there anyone that know what that is?
AND NOW SEREN WONT WORK. I WASTED A DAY. KODI BLOWS.

Builds in Kodi and in general are problematic. Just use Kodi and 1 addon, The Promise is a good one. Or use Stremio with Torrentio and( VPN a must!) Rd not necessary with Stremio.

Well two builds in 2 versions of KODI and the same error “error inline:2920” and it doesn’t show in the giide. It happens at the end of acreaping as its about to show links. These are fresh installs.

1 KODI addon would make KODI an APK and I have those humming. I can’t find it online but it wasn’t happening before. There has to be a simple explanation. Help.

1 Like

Please read the front page with real debrid.

A for effort @Bthatche , F for listening. Move on to something else. error is common just search.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.