⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

So as a new Patron…I can’t seem to find the elusive “guides” mentioned below…

“Patrons will be identified with the Patron flair icon within their profile image. Patrons will also enjoy no ads and gain access to the Exclusive Guides category.”…

I was looking for the Downloader path to re-install the TP app…and I had to go to the video and skip through to find it.

1 Like

@Timelord1791

Thanks for joining our community and thank you for your support! Thanks for being a patron.

Click the burger stack and category you will see it in there.

Edit: link below.

2 Likes

Hello @Timelord1791 thanks for supporting TROYPOINT!

Here is the direct link to the Exclusive Category - https://troypointinsider.com/c/exclusive-guides/16

3 Likes

Thanks folks. Glad to be here. Cheers.:canada:

4 Likes

@Timelord1791 thanks for being a Patron! Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you Troypoint! I would have never learned this much on my own.:+1::v:

5 Likes

I really thought that too but on the dark web everything is up for grabs. I have 2 step verifications on every site where they have it. I have a very good internet security company but they still got in there. All of your contacts are backed up. Someone got into that and a little while back and sent text messages to all of my contacts saying I had been robbed in Italy to please help and then deleted all of my contacts. I had some very upset ex girlfriend’s boyfriends!!

1 Like

Hello me again! Don’t mean to be a pain, but I’m seeing a huge influx of kodi users and that’s great! Underrated program.

I just wanted to say especially to new users is to take your time and watch all of Troy’s videos on kodi and read and follow his guides to a T.

I also have a mega pinned topic for kodi with the links on the website to help. We are all here to help you and want you to succeed but alot of these issues are covered in these guides that the troyteam worked hard to make. Please take your time to go through them so you can be successful in your cord cutting venture.

Kodi mega guide.

Merry Christmas everyone.

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m new here and hoping to get advice about the possibility of posting a few links to my website. I noticed @Miki recently posted links to my channel guides for Canadian and American TV providers (thank you btw!) and wonder if I can post the occasional link to my streaming TV channel lineups as they come out? All channel guides are free to download (however, location data is requested so I can use this to approach advertisers with someday).

Also, for some reason I can’t message anyone directly on here. Perhaps it’s because I’m a new member or bc I’m simply “new” (and dumb haha).

Hope to receive direction. Thanks for reading!

Darryl

Message TP-Dracoo, he is the mod on here.

1 Like

So glad you started this site Troy I have learned so much and more every time I log on . Everyone is so helpful and eager to help thanks to everyone

5 Likes

Just wanted to take the time to say welcome to all the new subscribers! Good luck on the contest.

But as you are all new here please enjoy the site and use it respectfully! Lots of people here to help lots of guides.

Also most importantly please read our rules before making a post and always check for guides, I have most of them from the main site posted. Remember to do a search🔍. Try to read up on everything and take your time with cutting the cord, learn everything you can with it! Lots of stuff.

Regards!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello,
I have a rather simple question.
First, permit me to say thank you to Troy and all the others who work to make this site so valuable.
I’m trying to determine what I need to do since I paid my $15 for patronage, and yet the only emails I get are from the intro bot AND I do not see my Troypoint “flair” designation. Frankly I want to just make sure the funds got there, AND I didn’t want to break a rule by asking the wrong question.
That’s it.
Thank you in advance
EdinSC

Mods are TP-Brett and TP-Dracoo
Also, you can check in your account under Billing.

@Edco

Pmed. (123456789)

Please remeber to watch posting pictures, i know people want to help and i really appreciate all the time everyone puts in, but pictures of your setup or iptv service with sports franchise movies and such cant be displayed, i have notice a infulx of it. I know its easier to simply show a picture but becareful doing it is all i ask. Try to link the guides. I know everyone here loves the support and the helpfulness but please try to be cautious with the pictures. I once again respect all of the help everyone puts fourth and continue to make this sote awesome. I appreciate all of you, thanks for joning troypoint

See below: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down:

• Do not mention copyrighted TV shows, movies, sports franchises (NFL, MLB, UFC,), etc. Do not post an image depicting the same.
4 Likes

To the rest of us supporters, use common sense, I personally enjoy Troypoint, like to see them stick around a while. I especially like your review of TV boxes, seeing what Amazon has done.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Troy. Just a note about ipvanish, my firestick is constantly kicked off of it. I noticed you are promoting a new one, NordVPN. Is it better? I’m older and didn’t grow up with computers, I needed quarters to play video games at an arcade, so it’s difficult for me to navigate your site sometimes. You’re so far ahead of me. You’re the best Troy.

2 Likes

Hello Dawn, usually the disconnect happens because your Internet service is disconnecting which obviously turns off the VPN. Try rebooting your router, cable modem, and device you are using IPVanish on. If you still have problems, try changing the protocol in IPVanish settings and see if that makes a difference. See my video below for that.

5 Likes

Thank you for all the information about the media resources available and the guidance and what products work and the amount of testing you and your team do. Keep up the fantastic work.:+1::+1:

2 Likes