Can't add troypoint drx link to Kodi

Also could not add Covenant add on to 4K max firestick. Please advise.

1 Like

@joc

Could you be more descriptive? What’s going on? Error msgs? What device?

Kodi mega guide.

1 Like

4k max firestick. I followed instructions from Troypoint and installed Kodi 19.1 along with a few add ons. I was adding the drx link but when it got to install it stated it couldn’t connect to server and did I want to install anyway. I also couldn’t finish installing covenant as the options on the instructions were not offered on my screen. I am new to this! Can’t get the Super Charge Guide to download past 50%

@joc

Some builds don’t support 19 kodi version yet, go through the above comment, all links for kodi are there inculding best builds addons and the version of kodi for support.

If you are on a firestick or a low storage device I’d recommend an addon seren or crew with real debrid, you will have access to all movies tv shows that way. Also there is some lite builds around as well, grindhouse I believe is one of them.

1 Like

Thank you so much! What about getting the Super Charge Guide? I have not been able to get it

@joc

You need to put in a name and email and select free guide.

Signup

1 Like

I did put name/email. Didn’t get guide but your info to me was great and I don’t need guide now as I am not using builds. Thanks!

1 Like