VPNSafetyDot Now Requires Paid Subscription

So, if I am understanding you correctly, my app is not working on the 4k (non-max)?

If so, then trying installing the new beta version v1.07 at the bottom of the page on VPNmonitorDOT.com and see if the issue ever comes back.

Also, I don’t know why, but another user reported that they needed to reboot their stick to get the app working.

1 Like

No, it did start to work again, well for now after I took the above steps on the 4k (Non max). I did reinstall a few hours ago. I will check the version shortly and if you updated since then, I will give that a shot and report back if anything changed.

2 Likes

There are two links at the bottom of the page - Just make sure you install the “beta version 1.07” one - that’s the new version.

UPDATE: The new version 1.08 is now the main download link (no more beta link at the moment)

@EngineerMind Been running on Firestick 4k (non max) for a couple days. Working good. Tried on Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. Worked there also.

Nice job…

1 Like

Will do shortly. Thank you.

A new release where you can change the VPN connection indicator position just came out. https://vpnprivacydot.com/

1 Like

It would be helpful if somehow you guys could separate your Dot posts ? I’m having a hard time keeping track of which is which.

4 Likes

Before there was a Dot shortage, now it’s raining Dots! :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

EngineerMind was the first, the square one on this page

https://max-soft.com/vpndot.asp

Jiaiop is the more compact one that also works just great from this page.

https://max-soft.com/vpndot.asp

2 Likes

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

1 Like

:dotted_line_face:

1 Like

That’s awesome and very accurate :crazy_face:

1 Like

Still getting the option of using basic version, but needs selecting every time

1 Like

Yeah, I got tired of that and just let it keep running in the background. This way it is always on my screen and ready whether I am using my vpn or not.

2 Likes

The dot runs well over 12 hours before it nags you to subscribe. You can just start it again. Add to that, we have two more dots here, both working great. On even allowing pretty much all the functionality that the original did and more. Dots are no longer an issue.

1 Like

Yeah, I would use one of the other free dots, but I like having my own icon instead of the ones offered. The original Dot has another program in which you can change the icon to whatever you want. But that’s just me. lol

Is there a VPNsafetydot clone for Windows?

There is a beta for windows, but my anti-virus protection is stopping it from installing. SS used to have their own icon that would show on the screen. At least I kinda remember it doing so, but it could be just on my tablet and phone…not sure. I do have SS on my laptop but there is no icon showing nor is there anything in settings to turn it on.

Here is the VPNSafetydot web site:
Ensure Anonymity - VPNSafetyDot

Yes, I used the beta until their recent “upgrade”. Now it doesn’t work at all.

1 Like

error page not found ?