UPDATE: BuzzTV X5

Sure, send me your resellers info. I did send you PMs. Tx for your prompt responses.

1 Like

You were given the forum to fix your relations with a lot of unhappy customers. What you do with it is your choice. I know I would personally try to reach all your customers and provide a solution.

1 Like

Update - Now in communication with @buzztvglobal and once again in life seems now Iā€™ve got egg all over my face :upside_down_face: @Powerfader, I need a meme and go easyšŸ¤£

3 Likes

Thanks Troypoint and thanks to all the Insiderā€™s, but thanks most of all to @buzztvglobal for going above and way beyond what customer service should. They are sending me prepaid mailing instructions and either fixing my box or replacing it. I couldnā€™t ask for anything better. Thanks again!:grin:

5 Likes

Omg. Buzz has made PapaS a happy camper. Nice going buzz and good on ya.

3 Likes

And the happy ending just keeps getting better, this is a little bit of our last correspondence - . I will upgrade you regardless to X5 special edition, thatā€™s a direct quote from @buzztvglobal. Never thought Iā€™d say this again but ā€œBUZZ ROCKSā€

3 Likes

Ive got that new edition and all I can say is flawlessā€¦and It now has replaced my shield on the main tv :grimacing:ā€¦no hate mail please :joy:. I have moved the shield into gaming action for some fast paced high powered Golf :sunglasses: :roll_eyes: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Just got back from Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian Post Office) box is on its way and Iā€™m finding myself just as excited if not more than the first time. Great to see you so happy now with yours.

3 Likes

The new box will ship from Canada so you should get it fairly quick.

The question remains isā€¦Who is AllAboutBuzz?

Untitled video

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Customer service is all about ! Thank you Buzz!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to store that in my cloud and everytime Iā€™m about to react while experiencing high blood pressure, Iā€™ll pull it out to de-escalate the situation.:rofl:

1 Like

I would gladly pay the difference if I could get an upgrade, I bought the X5 right after Troys recommendation and am forever having trouble with it losing the internet connection. All other tvs work fine. Usually I unplug every time I turn it on and that seems to help but then the light on front stays blue when I turn it off.

I meant to say I unplug and then plug back in.

Iā€™m glad to hear you came back to the good side for buzzTV :sweat_smile:

Enjoy

Thanks

1 Like

Mystery Man, lol. Heā€™s one of our senior guys and the most knowledgeable about the buzztv app.

2 Likes

I can check if your box is stuck on an old update. Send a private message with your serial number

Thanks

1 Like

Sir, thank you so much I am not tech savvy and this is my first real box. I saved along time to get it and bought it after Troyā€™s great review. Serial # 6414868e06. Thanks for any help you can give.

2 Likes

Box is performing great. Iā€™ve put it through the test of multiple apps, launchers and its not broke yet. Not a single issue. Thank you very much :+1:

2 Likes