Ugoos TV Launcher

Imma gonna checka this a launcher out now. lol

Downloading as i type… :crazy_face:

Already seeing rather cool stuff on this. Something to play around with until they get my beer iced up at the Moose Lodge for the games in a few hours. :beers:

Btw, this was a little weird when downloading from apkpure using Downloader. I had to go into my Xplore to find the download and install from there. Did so and everything did fine…just strange.

2 Likes

Boy did I get lucky I was just talking to a friend of mine and telling him about the update and I was looking for a new box and thinking of the ugoos and he said he had a box someone gave her and she’ll send it to me this week but didn’t know what kind :grin:turns out to be the UGOOS X4 PLUS 4+64 4… What luck that’s what I was looking at. So sometime next week I will have it unbeliverable.

3 Likes

one more reason. I think the shield is way over priced and running off name recognition and these ugoos boxes dont have that…just internet chatter so I wanted a cheaper version to inspect the quality. Although the Ugoos X4 Pro has pretty good specs after checking reviews I think Im gonna like it and most likely not need to upgrade…but I said that about the firestick and here I am :joy:…so I digress :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

See my post below. You can get the top rated Ugoos AM6B plus from Amazon. I got mine within 10 days.

2 Likes

I’m going back to basics! This high tech stuff is ruining our minds! lol
ExaltedHorribleFlicker-max-1mb

3 Likes

@Powerfader @Bigrich
Good device. You won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

I played around with the launcher and like it, but I didn’t keep it. Heere is the weird part. After I uninstalled the App the background I installed stayed as a background on the page when I double click the home button. I don’t mind and do in fact like that background. It is just weird that it did uninstall along with the app.

Also, I downloaded the Wolf launcher and ended up uninstalling it too. Now here is another weird part. I couldn’t get any background images to download to the directory that Wolf uses. Also, I couldn’t get any widgets to display, and the app icon would scale larger or smaller. So, I wonder why I could get background with Ugoos but not with Wolf?

I kept the Wolf and Ugois apk in my X-Plore and may download Ugoos again just to get some background picks. Then I might try Wolf again? I like botth of them, but I think Wolf is a little better. Although, I really have no issue with the Nvidia stuff. I wish I could just get rid of the ads and use my own background/

I agree and the launcher im really after is the other ugoos launcher seen on the video reviews where he drags and drops such as cpu info to the top. I have a “Wolf_pics” folder made with xplore and keep it backed up on another drive. I swapped back into wolf after a few clicks here and there.

1 Like

I was wondering if you would know if migrate datta to Internal shared storage if that wiould solve the Xplore issue in not being able to access all files?

Tivimate and other apps have an issue accessing external storage at this moment.

try going in and moving tivimate to external and then back to internal…guessing here

I’m scareeeed! I just got 85% of my stuff back up and running. I was pushing my luck with those 2 launchers I was playing around with. I was hoping for more than a guess! LOL

I’ll leave good enough alone for now and hope the gurus of the development world will rise up together to defeat the sinister evil that Android 11 has wrought upon us! :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

While your killing time you might wana poke around in xplore for something like lost directories or LOST.DIR

1 Like

Thanks looking forward for a new project . I might be calling on you for your expertise with them. Hopefully it gets here soon should be middle of the week coming from up north going through the storm down to Florida. Thanks for your input

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks for linking back to that post Miki! I love the Wolf!

3 Likes

@TXRon I’ve been wanting to review one of these boxes. I will get one ordered, review it and also put the launcher into RAI if everything works out. Thanks for commenting on this guys!

6 Likes

@TROYPOINT

That’s awesome, out of all the reviews I have witnessed over the years of this, yours seem to be more on point and less bias, even if you get them for free that is value, don’t change!

I’m waiting on a few things I believe a am7 is being sent to me for free. (Hopefully, I have enough stupid game bucks to buy one for free)

Edit: the am7 and 6b plus are great hardware specs.

3 Likes

They got skyscrapers down there? LOL… :cactus:

1 Like

I agree the specs on the am7 and 6b are awesome. My intention is to play with the X4 Pro and if I like it like I think I will then make it my 2nd box and grab an am7 or ut8 for my main. :sunglasses:

@Powerfader
I ultimately went back to Wolf on my Ugoos. I just like how the options for customizing looks. Just my two cents.

4 Likes