Ugoos TV Launcher

I was wondering if you would know if migrate datta to Internal shared storage if that wiould solve the Xplore issue in not being able to access all files?

Tivimate and other apps have an issue accessing external storage at this moment.

try going in and moving tivimate to external and then back to internal…guessing here

I’m scareeeed! I just got 85% of my stuff back up and running. I was pushing my luck with those 2 launchers I was playing around with. I was hoping for more than a guess! LOL

I’ll leave good enough alone for now and hope the gurus of the development world will rise up together to defeat the sinister evil that Android 11 has wrought upon us! :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

While your killing time you might wana poke around in xplore for something like lost directories or LOST.DIR

1 Like

Thanks looking forward for a new project . I might be calling on you for your expertise with them. Hopefully it gets here soon should be middle of the week coming from up north going through the storm down to Florida. Thanks for your input

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks for linking back to that post Miki! I love the Wolf!

3 Likes

@TXRon I’ve been wanting to review one of these boxes. I will get one ordered, review it and also put the launcher into RAI if everything works out. Thanks for commenting on this guys!

6 Likes

@TROYPOINT

That’s awesome, out of all the reviews I have witnessed over the years of this, yours seem to be more on point and less bias, even if you get them for free that is value, don’t change!

I’m waiting on a few things I believe a am7 is being sent to me for free. (Hopefully, I have enough stupid game bucks to buy one for free)

Edit: the am7 and 6b plus are great hardware specs.

3 Likes

They got skyscrapers down there? LOL… :cactus:

1 Like

I agree the specs on the am7 and 6b are awesome. My intention is to play with the X4 Pro and if I like it like I think I will then make it my 2nd box and grab an am7 or ut8 for my main. :sunglasses:

@Powerfader
I ultimately went back to Wolf on my Ugoos. I just like how the options for customizing looks. Just my two cents.

4 Likes

I can hardly wait…ive started watching russian youtube videos about it :joy: :grimacing: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

just got email that box has shipped. Not bad…I ordered friday night and monday morning its on horseback heading my way.

Yep, saw they loaded your package and it’s on it way. Should be here before the covid variant arrives! LMAO!

uh oh, just had somebody ask me to get them the am7 and set it up for them… now how can I do that and not get one for myself :joy:

1 Like

after some reading it appears the newest am7 is just a cheaper(more affordable) version of the am6b plus. They are comparable but the 6b seems to be still the bad ass of the croud. The ut8’s are great specs 8gb ram for example but still the am6b is the powerhouse and currently the flagship product. The x4 pro etc appear to be more promoted due to cost but get great reviews as well.

2 Likes

I have no complaints about my AM6 B Plus.

3 Likes

I may get that one to replace the Nvidia Tube one I have. The Tube isn’t bad, but it’s not as good as the Pro. I let my inner cheapness rule me the day I ordered the Tube. I thought I was saving $50 bucks, but I should have just bought another Pro instead.

But now, I can justify buying this Ugoo AM6-B to replace a so-so Tube. Although, I am going to wait and see how your experience goes with it. If it ends up being great and everything you hoped for. Then I will get one and delegate my Pro as my bedroom device and use the AM6-B for my main.

Still hoping Nvidia fixes their mess. The amount of time and frustration with Nvidia’s latest update will determine whether I go ahead and get the Ugoo or not.

3 Likes

I have now been told by my friend to kill the am7 job and order the am6b for him instead. He is very lucky I hadnt ordered already due to my procastination over which one I want :joy:…He has been researching like I have and drawn the same conclusions and we have a few users here that love them. I already have the X4 pro on its way to me for testing and it will most likely be my bedroom box with the am6b taking the throne :sunglasses: My issue right now is where to order it. Amazon has it for $200 and my preferred place to get them but aliEX has them at varied prices but looks like I can get one for about $150. Thats $100 savings for 2 boxes so I will most likely pull the trigger today…after a few cups of coffee.

1 Like