Troy and all his staff

I sure am learning a lot here and trying to get involved as much as possible. Thanks for making this place so I can hang with the “Cool Kids” LOL @TROYPOINT

2 Likes

well many i am just the cool old man i havent been a kid in 50 yearss (72 here)

Troy, are those of us who donated when we joined Insider considered patrons? If not, what else do we need to do to be considered as a patron?
Thanx,
Mrstacey

2 Likes

Hello @Mrstacey as the information in the Forum Rules and Regulations Indicate - IMPORTANT!! Those who have paid for Fire Unleashed or TROYPOINT Insider in the past already have these benefits plus access to the Founders Lounge category. You also possess the Founders Flair Image in your profile. You do not need to donate again. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for supporting TROYPOINT!

Sir, how do I install a Founder’s Flair Image (& what exactly is a F.F. Image)?
Thank you,
Stacey

I want to replace my “M” with a photo - somehow.

Hey Stacey…

Just hit your icon up in right hand corner… now hit the person icon (top right)

Go to preferences…

Hit the edit button next to your icon…

Wallah…

1 Like

I have changed your Flair Image to the Founding Member image since you’ve been with us since the start with the paid Insider years ago. Thanks again for your support!

Thank you very much! I appreciate your kindness!
Can you answer a question for me or how do I go about finding answers?
Thanx :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Please first use the search option in top right corner of site to search what you are looking for. If you can’t find what you need then you can post a new topic, file it under proper category and submit your post.

Okay, thanx once again.

1 Like

Troy, your knowledge and expertise has saved me thousands of dollars over the 4 years since I cut the damn cord. I have become proficient at navigating the eye pee tee vee World safely and with great results. I’ve helped numerous family and friends get off the damn cord with the info I’ve learned at Troypoint. I’m glad to be a Patron, Troy. I’d be happy to become a recurring donor in the future.

Keep up the great work! :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks for being a Patron! Much appreciated.

I couldn’t be as knowledgeable and confused if it wasn’t for you… Thanks I guess : )

4 Likes

Amen! The best! Be lost without them;)

4 Likes

@Davduck

Better late than never

I was so broke, I knew from the beginning I had to learn myself !!!
Through trial and error until I found TroyPoint… since then, I’ve never looked back :eyes::laughing:

P. S., This was after

Summary

buying from a rogue TWC employee 🤦

What a mistake that was :flushed:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Just today Troypoint patience was shown to this old geezer. I was trying to get debrid and messed up. The time and effort on was above and beyond. Voila…it worked.
Please advise how I can become a patron.

4 Likes

Hey pop…

Its the white ad-banner that youve been overlooking in between our post’s… lol

(scroll up)

2 Likes

I just joined as a Patron…Happy to do so.

3 Likes

Thanks for supporting TROYPOINT!

1 Like