Troy and all his staff

I’m from Canada too. Just east of Toronto.

1 Like

Thanks to Troy an all his staff this is great you guys are all doing a fantastic job i cant say enough has helped me out alot over the last year

3 Likes

I’m in North York.

Capp

Just east of Oshawa. Do you have a good service?

1 Like

Thanks for your OPINION.

In my personal email back to TROY and outta RESPECT& APPRECIATION for his time, especially in these busy days. I’ve told him not to bother I’m not LAZY and least I could do was try and look MYSELF.

What you don’t know that Troy does is I was in a horrible motorcycle accident and am recovering from a serious head /brain injury. But I think even that not the case Troy and his awesome team are always so HELPFUL & WILLING to go that extra mile to help people which is very much APPRECIATED. As stated At the end of the day if it’s gone and forgotten I’ll just start over. All I wanted to show was I’ve supported Troy since he started TROYPOINT and with his help made it so my community of hundreds of people could cut the cord just as we all have with Troy & the teams help. So again THANKS for ur input and support. Have a great day and I hope you and your loved ones remain safe in these TROUBLED TIMES. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

I would like to say a big thank you also for the invite to this wonderful site and forum Troy has always been my go to for advice, long may it continue.
So a big thanks again.

2 Likes

Have to agree with everyone else, the insider was a great idea :slight_smile:

Good luck from Ireland :+1:

3 Likes

:smile: I have been using this site for three or four years now and it is my most reliable source for streaming box information. What took me months to find online only took minutes on troy point.com. I was more than happy to pay for the insider community because it is simply the fastest and most reliable way to get information on this hobby. I would like to personally thank Troy and all of the staff at troypoint.com for such an outstanding job at informing the general public on how to stream and to avoid all the shortcomings involved with this hobby. A BIG THANK-YOU :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks for becoming a Patron! Glad to have you here.

1 Like

I’ve been watching so many of your videos now Troy that you seem like a friend of mine and that’s a good thing…lol. I’m glad and proud that I could help support troypoint.com and the thank you belongs all to you. You are the MAN😎

3 Likes

I would also like to thank Troy and his team.
I am somewhat of a beginner at all this so the information I receive is a giant asset.

2 Likes

You mean internet? Yeah it’s not bad. They’re ripping up the ravine in my area, replacing water pipes and other cables as they go so occasional downtimes aren’t surprising tho.

Capp

I to am Canadian and really appreciate all the support that you provide us cable cutters. You have helped me through many ups and downs of getting stuff set up. You also provide great advice as to what Kodi build, IPTV providers to use and who to stay away from. Thanks a bunch.

Nanuq

4 Likes

Since discovering Troy & Troypoint you have opened up a whole new world for me, Thank You for all you are doing for those of us who not adept at this new world of streaming and all that it entails. Thank you for your dedication and service to us. You are doing a TERRIFIC JOB.

3 Likes

Kodi is my hobby. You and your team make it easier to enjoy. I especially like the description and best choice for each setting.

3 Likes

until i found troypoint i would buy preprogammed boxes off ebay which would fail in 3 or 4 months
troy taughtme how to do all the programming myself
huge shout out to troy !!!

4 Likes

Thanks for being a Patron @Davduck much appreciated!!

Don’t know what I would do without you all!! Thanks a million!!

2 Likes

@Housedawg

Welcome to our community!! :slight_smile:

:heart:Love this page. Been looking as a newbie in cord cutting and enjoy the learning process on these pages. Thank you

2 Likes