Troy and all his staff

@SnookisDad thanks for your continued support of TROYPOINT! Looking forward to getting this forum running strong. We appreciate your nice words!

1 Like

I have every e-mail TroyPoint has sent out over the years. I use his teachings to make life easier while enjoying cutting the cord. Thanks to him it’s easy to set up the Fire tv.

4 Likes

I’ve been using your website for a couple years now, and your info is the best. Thanks for all the help you’ve given me.

4 Likes

Thanks for becoming a Patron! @Rvrbill

Many Thanks to Troy and the team.

A big thank you to Troy and the team for all thier safe advice and hard work.

It is a pleasure to be involved in the forum and learn from those that are keen and willing to share their knowledge.

Many thanks once again.

Perry
England

5 Likes

Troy and all your Staff.
I would like to thank you for all your help and advice, I have used your app on my fire stick 4k, it has helped me so much.
And taught me how to be a cord cutter. and i have downloaded I.P.Vanish from your site, and now that stops my I.P. provider knowing what I’am doing.
Again Thanks.
Plumber

2 Likes

Thx for the invite, great job with all the info provided.

2 Likes

Troy and your staff,
Thank you so much all that you do to provide weekly updates on the cutting cable cord. I always enjoy your stuff. Once again thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you for the education on fire stick and all the movies sites , Real debrid , VPN to make it all work for a senior citizen to be high tech

2 Likes

Hi all and thanks for having me and for all the hard work you all do. Cheers :ghost:

4 Likes

Thanks Troypoint for doing all the research and investigation and recommendations. I am able to benefit from your expertise and suggestions to get the most out of my :fire: fire stick much like a mechanic, a personal trainer, a guitar instructor, a chef or even a doctor. Thanks for the service you provide.

3 Likes

Troy your my only source for setting up my android devices.Thanks again from me and my family.

4 Likes

Just like to say thanks for all the info over the years been a tremendous help for me

4 Likes

Thanks for being a Patron! Much appreciated!!

thank you for all you do!! :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you for supporting TROYPOINT! Enjoy the Insider!

3 Likes

Thank you for your years of dedication to you and you’re fine team. The fact you guys have now went and created this forum for us goes to show how much hard work and dedication you have to help people making this awesome new forum must of been tough at times I’m sure. Troy thanks for always being awesome with your personal responses to my probably annoying emails but you’ve always answered and been a great guy. Backed by a awesome support team you all out did yourselves. I’m trying to remember my original email ID from many years when I first started following your awesome advice and buying the cheap Andriod tv boxes and programming them for half the population out in the Shuswap lake community in British Columbia Canada. I’m sure a huge thanks from them as well. I’ll look forward to digging out one of my first iPhones and seeing if email are there to get the badges I would have if I wasn’t so forgetful. Again THANK-YOU, TROYPOINT AND TEAM. :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words! It will be fun to watch this forum grow. Please email me with your name in all caps at mail@troypoint.com with all of your possible emails and I will see if I can find them in the system.

3 Likes

Thanks Troypoint for making me LAZY!

WHY search all over the place when you can just come here?

WHAT am I supposed to do with all those other forum memberships and mailing lists???

Hehe :wink:

Capp

4 Likes

I’m going to say thank you as well.

This all in one website has helped me greatly.

Plus I enjoy giving advice and helping out the community.

2 Likes