Trouble playing movies on Kodi via Nvidia

Hi there, I recently bought an Nvidia Shield Pro…I installed Kodi and then the video addons The Oath and The Crew…all goes well while I choose a movie, select the first link but after I click on the final link, the blue wheel continues to spin and spin…no movie starts…I have rebooted the Nvidia, uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi and the addons, checked my internet connection but have not been able to resolve the problem…any ideas?

@scullibee

Hi are you using RD and VPN

No VPN…tried the ‘free’ RD but it didn’t help…my friend has an Nvidia (not the pro) and she doesn’t have a VPN or RD and she has managed to watch many 2021 movies…what I need I think, is for someone to look at it and see what I’ve missed :pensive:
I forgot to mention, this is on a 2018 Samsung smart TV

@scullibee Hi again

The best way is to use VPN it’s better for security and privacy.

Also Real Debrid is required for most Kodi add-ons.

TP provided a manual about Nvidia shield VPN discount and much more.

@scullibee

Also how to setup Real-debrid this will be needed to activate RD in almost all kodi add-ons.

@scullibee

Ok one more TP Rapid App Installer is a must with lots of apps you can directly download.
If you have any other questions pls don’t hasitate just post a comment.:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I will give these a try - thanks!

Kodi mega guide.

Hi again! I got a vpn (thanks for discount code) and subscription to RD…Nvidia is now working well! Now I have another issue…I decided to install Kodi on my macbook air…got it working using Oath addon…problem is, I’m not getting any RD links…I am using the vpn on the mac and have re-authorized my RD account to include the mac…not sure what I’m doing wrong this time

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.