Tivimate buffering

Anyone having this problem? I updated Tivimate a couple of days ago and ever since then alot of my channel’s are buffering and some of them freeze up! They all worked fine until I did the update. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Nope, change your buffer settings.

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

1 Like

APKPure has older versions of Tivimate, if you want to revert back & see if that’s yer problem…

Just type in Tivimate APKPure into downloader or your fav browser… :cowboy_hat_face:

Thank you for all your suggestions, think I’ll give them a whirl and see what happens!

Yeah was thinking of reinstalling the other version I had if this keeps up! Thanks for your time :+1:

2 Likes

It’s not TiViMate that is causing your buffering. 1. Check your internet connection and speeds (download and upload) on your device to see if they are adequate, (at least 35 bps download/10 + bps upload). 2. If they are, clear your caches only on your iptv apps, including TiViMate and as a last resort, try a power off and reboot. If this doesn’t work, chances are your iptv provider is having some issues on their end and you should contact their customer support site for help.

5 Likes

I agree with Bill. Tivimate is almost never at fault for any of the buffering issues that we experience watching IPTV. Out of the hundreds of variables that could cause buffering, the IPTV app you use is free of fault 99.9% of the time. The only reason I could think of would be some developer error in the new version, which would affect everyone, not just an isolated case.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Happenings are with tivimate, doesn’t matter whether vpn on or not

No problems with my TiViMate here.

I’m not having those issues with Tivimate. Try rebooting your device.

Does it happen on every channel? If you have more than one provider, does it happen on both? Sounds like a provider problem not Tivimate. Reboot all equipment.

Thank You for all responses
I’ve rebooted, cleared caches, ran optimizer, seems ok for now.
I’m 3 feet away from my eero router, subscriber to gig service, only getting speeds of 301 download. Yet on my phone, same room, 8 feet away, get 400+ speeds

you only need about 25mbps for 4K but it need to be a stable signal free from interference.

This probably doesn’t apply to your situation but I use a Echo device on a Sanyo TV that has pretty shitty sound, every once in awhile it will do exactly as you describe. When it happens it is every stream.

So, do you use a Bluetooth sound device? Anyway I just forse a disconnect and the reconnect the speaker, generally it works perfectly after that.

Using wireless wifi, different devices have varying grades of wifi adapters and antennas. Whereas your phone may be getting better speeds at further distances than your streaming device at closer range…there are factors aside from range that affect signal strength.

• Hardware. Wifi adapters have worse or better tech and antennas. This includes hardware failure due to component defect, electrical, or thermal heat.

• Wifi signal frequency. 2.4, 5, wifi6…try using different bands for speed tests.

• Obstructions. Devices located in enclosed spaces or behind signal insulating walls can affect speeds despite range to router.

As mentioned, you don’t need anywhere near what you’re already speed testing for smooth 4K streaming. The bandwidth doesn’t sound to be an issue. It may be more related to device heat, decide ram may need purging (though a reboot does that), a software codec that may be bad. Try using a different decoder within the software (MX, VLC, etc…)

Thank You, great advice

Thank You, appreciate the input

Have you tried going into settings, general, playback and changing video/audio playback decoder from hardware to software? Increasing the buffer to large helps too