The Crew and Seren on FireTV Cube

So I decided since i really enjoy my various firetv sticks including a few newer 4K max’s I would get a firetv Cube. When attempting to install The Crew and SAREN in KODI on the cube I encountered errors during the download. It would only get so far and then display a message that the download failed. I was able to install Xenon Matrix build and it runs great. I attempted the the install on another 4K max after and everything went as it did before. I am not a newby. But this is my first firetvcube. Has anyone else experienced this failure?

@macred

Welcome to the community.

Make sure you have storage on your device, kodi builds take up alot.

Kodi mega guide.

Thank you for the prompt reply. As I said it is a brand new firetv cube. So other than the operating system and my preferences it had probably 12 out of the 16 GB open. And I triple checked my entry because the first problem I ran into was finding the semi colon to enter in the address correctly. I then remembered the most recent post regarding 19.3 and the fact that it was buried under the caps lock. So as far as you know there should be no reason why the firetv cube would not allow me to get the crew or SEREN.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.