The Best M3U File Playlists for Live Streams on Firestick, Android & More

What??? I have absolutely no clue what you are referring to.

2 Likes

Thanks, I am sorry. I canā€™t find the page now. It had a some m3uā€™s you gave me the url for, but when I opened the url, there was only a blank page with a triangle with a line through it saying the page was no longer available.

Please try and use the search feature. It would save a lot of time!

2 Likes

Miki, Powerfader said you may have a list of m3uā€™s and or epg" that you might share with me. I donā€™t know what words he used exactly but I think this is close.

2 Likes

Jesse if you use the search button you will find a ton of playlists already listed on this site. If youā€™re looking for something in particular please send me a PM and Iā€™ll do my best.

3 Likes

I see the magnifying glass at the top of the page next to my initial. But I never gave it a thought of what it was there for. I assume that is the search button you are referring to. Thanks for you help. I donā€™t always ask my questions in technical language, so it is hard to explain what I am talking about. But I will try not to be a pest.

2 Likes

Hey youā€™re ok. Most sites and apps use a magnifying glass as their search icon and to get to ā€œoptionā€ pages they use a hamburger-3 Stacked horizontal lines or a gear icon.

2 Likes

I canā€™t always explain what I am looking for in technical terms. My 76 year old mind ainā€™t as sharp as it used to be. But thanks for all your help. I will try not to be a pest.

2 Likes

i have given you links, either click on them, or not. Miki has a great m3u called Free2View. I have that m3u if you are interested. There is one playlist and about 9 epgs to install. You will have over 1,000 channels, all FREE and legal.

I donā€™t understand why you wonā€™t install the Pluto, Plex, Samsung, Bumblebee, LocalNow, Watch, Distro, Stirr, and Herogo m3u playlists. They ALL work great and come with epgs! But you do as you will?

I told youy you pick a few m3u and I would help youy. You havenā€™t picked any m3us yet! install this! https://cuttt.ly/F2V_Master

You install that and then I will coach you on installing the dozen or so epgs

4 Likes

I have tried to install this url on 3 different browsers, but none of them will open the page.

1 Like

It isnā€™t a url ( universal resource locater) that goes into a web browser like Silk or Chrome. It is an m3u playlist that goes into an IPTV player like TiViMate.

1 Like

I installed Pluto, Plex, Local now ( news ), and Distro Tv from the Play Store. I could not find Samsung, Bumblebee, Watch, Stirr, and Herogo. I tried to open the URL you gave me in 3 different browsers. they said Hmmmm! we are having a problem finding or opening that page.

1 Like

My bad !!! I guess I did it again.

1 Like

Just buy a pd sub. I think you will happier and better off. Good luck.

1 Like

INSTALL THOSE M3Uā€™s ON YOUR TIVIMATE! This has absolutely NOTHING to do with your search engine and browsers!

1 Like

@JesseB

Go through that, it will up you understand tivimate and how to use those m3u.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks I will read that. I have been using tivimate for a while now. But I had no idea about the relationship between using it and m3uā€™s.

3 Likes

A breakthrough, I got that done.

4 Likes

See your PMā€™s for the step-by-step process to install the epgā€™s. I gave you about 7 of them.

Btw, if you have been using Tivimate for a while. Then you had to have installed either an Xtreme code or m3u. So, I do not understand why you would not know how to install a m3u.

Anyway, now you can go back to all those m3uā€™s you tried to install on your browser and install them the right way in Tivimate.

Good luckā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes