TDUK App Killer Update

Thank you. I was going to look there. I would agree.

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

:+1: you’re welcome i did make a mistake with the android box .NFO It’s Android 9 Not 8

Me Personally Am Getting This Box From Ebay.
The A95X F4 looks Cool Best Android Box 2021-2022 Android 11 Best Processor Amlogic S905x4 £49.99 Bargain

Firesticks Seem To Be On The Verge Of Becoming Locked Out For 3rd Party Apps Blocking Already Begun.

Regards IR0NEAGLE1

3 Likes

Looks ok but you may want to get a box that supports AV1 codec.

https://www.amazon.ca/Version-TX9-Pro-Octa-core-Dual-Band/dp/B01DVKK6H2?ref_=ast_slp_dp
$51.42 GPT

Cheers

Hey Dan Thanks For Hitting Me Back

I Have Seen A Few Videos Saying This Or That Box Comes With The New AV1 Codec.

Would You Mind Explaining To Me What Exactly This AV1 Codec Is I Mean I So Need To Throw This Firestick 4k Out The Window I Bought The 4k Firestick 2018 Model Of Some Dude Who Had Pre-Configured It WIth The Sky Glass XCIPTV And It Was Absolute Crap The Live Tv Channels Never Worked The Movies Had on Boxsets Lets Say Missing Films For Instance fast 1 fast 2 fast 5 fast 6 and 7 Andc Dont Get Me Started On The Tv Series Section wow
csi had 1,2,5,6,8,12,21,22,23 Criminal Minds Had 1,5,10,13,14,15

So I Completely Reset The Device And I Got My Own Paid Sub Now but Truth Is The Amazon Firestick Isnt All That Truth Be Told

I Got My Samsung Tv With Dolby Digital And Dolby Atmos I Got A Bluray Stereo System And I Switched The Fire Os Dolby Digital And The Digital Voice Enhancer Hooked My Bluray Home Theater Up Via Bluetooth Then It All Went Out Of Sync.

Then I Read A Few Posts - Saying Certain Things Cause Audio Sync Problems

So I Read Turn Off The Volume Leveller And Enhanced Audio On Fire Os Then Turn My Dolby Digital And Dolby Atmos Off And Remove The Bluray Home Theater

And Now The Audio Is Perfectly In Sync ( I Got Swivelled By The Guy who i Bought a Pre - Configured Stick Off Lol.

So If You Could EXPLAIN What This AV1 Codec Would Do For Me I Would Be ETERNALLY GREATFUL.

Kind Regards Pete ( AKA) IR0NEAGLE1 :+1:

1 Like

The AV1 codec is the new standard.
In 2018, Facebook conducted testing that approximated real-world conditions, and the AV1 reference encoder achieved 34%, 46.2% and 50.3% higher data compression than libvpx-vp9, x264 High profile, and x264 Main profile respectively.[3]

Like VP9, but unlike H.264/AVC and HEVC, AV1 has a royalty-free licensing model that does not hinder adoption in open-source projects.

Its coming into play more and more.

Netflix & Prime are already streaming some stuff in AV1 codec. It will eventually be the standard for even iptv.

That “SUSAY” box has great specs. Have you run one?

2 Likes

Hey Dan it’s Pete

I Upgraded I just bought
The X96 Max+ ultra
4gb ram 64gb storage
64bit
Amlogic S905X4
And with that AV1 Codec we Discussed Earlier

Thanks Dude

2 Likes

av1 will also help with lower data usage and less buffering

1 Like

Where do I find this at? Is there a code for downloader to use? Thank you

You can get both through the Google Play Store or the Amazon App Store.

I have a link in an above thread for the Free version of the Cache Clear, but I would highly recommend getting the $2 buck paid version.

On a firestick it recommends to reboot when cleaning cache. Does anyone do this.

I don’t, only because rebooting take a while to do so and imho taking up time defeats the purpose of the app.

My shutdown procedure is clear cache>force stop> power off TV and device.

Disclaimer: I don’t use FS and only have Nvidias. So, I am not sure if rebooting is a requirement of the FS or not. Imho, I don’t think it is required, but rebooting your device is a good thing to do every so often. As is shutting down all equipment and rebooting, i.e., routers, modems devices, TVs,…unplug it all at least monthly.
Unplug

I bought the cleaner and killer on Amazon but I’d like to use them on the new Onn also.Is the site you posted going to let me do this?

Not sure how Amazon appstore displays on a onn but it will work. I needed to use an airmouse to navigate properly to sign in.Good luck.
You could also move the apps by using Proton drive or Dropbox or any cloud service.

Then don’t go through the App Store. The Play Store has it and you can also go to APKPure or some other site and get it.

Hello Everyone Its (IR0NEAGLE1)

HOPE YOU ALL GOT YOUR EARS ON - HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS AND GALS SEEN MY MEXICAN FRIEND MIKI (Colin)

I’ve Sent Him A COUPLE OF PM’S But He Aint Got Back To Me And I Am Worried About Him. Can Y’all Hit Me Back Letting Me Know He Is Okay.

Kind Regards Pete

HIT ME UP AT

Hey Amigo. I’m here. Never been missing as far as I know. lol. Just been a tad quiet, for good reason. TTFN.

2 Likes

Hey Colin It’s Pete This Pm I Will Answer In The Only Way I Can So Sorry In Advance.

Do You Know You When You Said I Aint Missing And Lol at Don’t Think I Am - That Was Funny.

Over Here In The Uk - When You Said You Have Just Been Quite For Good Reason.

That Suggests Something Is Wrong Somewhere Or With Someone.

The Only Example I Can Think Of Writing Goes A Bit Like This.

Person 1 - Wow Where Have You Been Hiding I Aint’ Seen You In A While.
Person 2 - Yeah Ive Just Been Keeping A Low Profile For Good Reason.
Person 1 - Well It’s Nice To See You Again Then Blah Blah Blah Conversation Then Begins lol.

Is That The Same Over There For You My Good Friend

Respect and Regards To You Miki ( Colin)

Dear Miki

Before I Go I Thought I Would Share A Little More Into My Life Window.

I Think It Would Be Fitting To Say Hey Ohhhhhh To My Friend My Real Life Window.

Picture Of Me Amigo

My Mitchy Amigo

I Call This One I Promised You Snow Colin Haha A View From My Home Window.

I Thought Of Showing u My Bat-Cave lol

And I Saved The Best For Last My Dear Friend
My Chilean Rose Tarantula Shes 7 Now Miki I Believe she Will Live 25 Human Years So I Still Got A Lifetime With Her.

AND Her On My Hand :sunglasses:

Hit Me Back When You Can Colin

Regards Pete :point_right: :+1: :point_left: :england: :+1: :mexico: