Syncler info please read

@rdnkgtrp

Please review these.

1 Like

Thank You ! I had followed the install video but the wrong one. Uninstalling and then using the provision app worked great !

4 Likes

Hi Dracoo. Excellent piece by the way.
I’ve been a big fan of Syncler ever since Troy featured it a couple of years ago. My current registration has expired and I’ve been looking to renew and am a bit concerned at the difficulties I’m experiencing. For example, Premiumkey which I’ve used in the past gives me a message that they have met their daily limit - for the last 3 days. Premiumkeystore had a “Beware - fraudsters” YouTube video issued in 2021. And some of the others don’t accept PayPal and are looking for personal data which I’m not prepared to give.
Am I missing a trick or is this the beginning of the end of a beautiful relationship??

Actually I just used BuyPremiumKey and it worked a treat. Problem solved

2 Likes

@johnmoriarty15

Glad it was resolved, i use crypto and buy direct but that site works good as well.

1 Like

Needing some help with this syncler apk i just downloaded…ive been using cinema for years and ive heard it will no longer be supported…tho mines is still working fine im trying to make the transition before its completely gone…so i downloaded syncler to today and added real debrid acct…now its saying something about provider packages…what is that i thought real debrid was all i needed to add …im i missing something

1 Like

@Jaetx79

Yes, follow the install instructions for provider packages, you will need bouncyproblem for syncler if not s plus

1 Like

Im still having issue i went to install but in code now its asking for a link a dont have

2 Likes

That helped mine…There are some movies that I’m not getting any sound. Mostly older ones, 1960s and 1970s.

One weird thing I’ve had pop up with Syncler in the past few days is my provider package keeps uninstalling itself. Squizzle ultimate. I have Syncler+ Real debrid account is still active. But I redid it anyway. It is working fine. I’m logged into plus. But a few times now, Squizzle ultimate has just gone away. Not installed. Poof. Like magic. I reinstalled everything; but who knows if it’s going to keep up the shenanigans.

2 Likes

Hi all,
Just a quick question, but first I am extremely new to this and desperately wanting to learn more. Having said that I was able to do Kodi and a couple of addons including real-debrid and trakt. I have installed syncler and provisional but when it can to buying the packages it was, is so confusing that I stopped. And believe me i have stayed up late to accomplish this. So now fellow Patrons how can you help me!??
Oh, I have the Buzztv x5, wonderful and FS 4K and 4K max. all on ethernet and ipvanish.

2 Likes

If you don’t use crypto then you will need to use your credit card on a reseller.

You will have to use one of them which is mentioned alot.

2 Likes

As Tp-Dracoo said crypto or credit card if you are Leary on using your card you can use a prepaid card with one of their resellers that is what I did

3 Likes

Thank you
really appreciate all the help

2 Likes

Yep most say jaked hybrid with Orion is best but the two separate are much much better.

1 Like

Just uninstalled and reinstalled syncler,trak, real debrid and Orion express pack and still getting no results when looking for links. Did something happen to syncler last night and it not working? When i check internet for syncler down it says its up. Package I install shows its installed. Doesn’t seem to be working though.

Any ideas?

1 Like

I think the issue is Real Debrid. Multiple posts here since last night have mentioned the possible issue. I’m hopeful that they get it fixed quickly.

4 Likes

Real debrid is the issue at the moment.

3 Likes

Thanks. That’s where the problem started last night. I’ve been reinstalling everything for a few hours. Will hold off for a bit now

2 Likes

My advice is to never reinstall anything unless the app its self is having issues. But yea, be paitent these things happen and quickly get fixed.

3 Likes