Syncler info please read

Aha, and telling me to reauthorize debris… LOL. Thanks for looking into it. Since 5 devices went out at once I figured if it wasn’t debrid has to be something else.

3 Likes

@pdpoints1

The provision app for syncler has bouncy.

@richlibel65

If its micking out of of authenticated then that suggests something els. Syncler shouldnt do that, but like kodi sometimes real debird needs to be reauthorizated.

Mine works fine, so im not sure but i will investigate. I think bouncy might be having issues.

1 Like

What’s funny is that Cinema HD isn’t finding sources either.

1 Like

@pdpoints1

Thats a separate issue and cinema is known to have issues, this topic is for syncerl.

@richlibel65

Uninstall kosmos and bouncy, clear cache and force kill the app, this is in syncler settings. Reboot syncler reinstall and try again

3 Likes

Tried your idea on one of my devices and to no surprise to me made no difference. I figured that it was something with Syncler and sure enough it’s working again on all my devices as of yesterday without having to do anything.

2 Likes

@richlibel65

Glad it’s working. Im positive bouncy was having a issue.

Hi
I find the playback quality of Syncler to be excellent but lately it seems that we will watch an episode of a show and the next episode we get an error message saying no real-Debrid. Or we will watch one show and we then try to get a different show, same error message. A little frustrating as when it works, it works great. We are using the free version. Any suggestions, ideas appreciated.
Thanks

2 Likes

@Westcoastguy007

Syncler sometimes errors. My suggestion to that would be to shutdown syncler entirely and reload it (can do that in app settings in syncler) dont kill data just cache and force restart and try again, sometimes you have to reauthorize real debrid.

If your using free syncler with no rd and using bouncy, its separate from syncer and errors often, it was recently down.

1 Like

Thanks. I will try that. It just seemed weird it would work for some shows and not for other. My RD account is up to date.

@Westcoastguy007

Sometimes syncler glitches. Not often but it happens.

2 Likes

I have found in the time I have had Syncler it does get glitchy at times. Sometimes I’ll search for a movie and only get a few RD feeds, but go back a few days later and I will get many more. I don’t use plus yet and usually get what I want. That is why one should never rely on only one apk or Kodi as their primary. If one doesn’t work then I use a different one

@Remy

You are correct, typically rd feeds should be the same, but id imagine the different results are because of cloud flair protections.

Kodi seren
S+
Weyd

Are the best with orion/rd

2 Likes

Thank you…I think my fire tv box via Amazon is really screwing things around. I can’t keep it in Wolf Launcher and have to load it every time I turn around. Seriously considering getting a Novidia Shield.

2 Likes

nvidia has it’s problems too and is a lot more expensive. Their last update really screwed things up for many who have updates turned on. Not sure if that was fixed.

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. Was seriously contemplating about replacing my fire cube this July with a Nvidia…This will give me something more to consider. I do not like having spent good money on devices or things I have no control over and the Amazon cube is at the top of that list.

I have 2 Nvidia shield and love them had very few problems but I didn’t update it always wait with update till you are sure ok and never auto update anything. I also have 2 ugoos ut8 very nice boxes also and you can root them if you choose to just wanted to throw my opinion in the ring lots of reviews on all here and many people to ask questions about that know what they are talking about :grin:

1 Like

Thank You Bigrich…Best reviews are the ones I’ve gotten here. Not tech savvy so I rely on what advice I can get and I trust exclusively Troys base. You’re dead on it about the updates. And I have noticed that if you don’t allow the Amazon updates the box starts faltering and not working properly.
Another reason I have had my fill of them. Great device if they would just allow us more control over them, but amazon being amazon isn’t going to allow that and cram all their apps down our memory holes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow seems like a lot of work to set up! Just use weyd. Its a lot easier to set up and it works great!

1 Like

I’m using Syncler plus with zero issues.
I do clear the data and reinstall everything every 30 days which only takes maybe 5 minutes and then reboot the app, and this seems to work for me. I use Syncler 98% of the time and I believe that clearing the data and rebooting it helps keep it running smoothly for me.

1 Like

Sorry , I am not very good with these apps. Been using Cinema for 2 years and loved it. Just downloaded Syncler with 1 year of Syncler + . Shows me logged in to Syncler and Real Debrid, shows my expiration date . whenever I try to install any Syncler Package, it says install failed and Malformed Manifest data error

2 Likes