Syncler info please read

Thanks I will try that let you know how it goes thanks

I have never had a Trakt account. Will check it out. Thanks

1 Like

My first comment/post . First to y’all at Troypoint. You guys are kikass. I think it’s been 5 years now that I came across your site and off the go new you were legit. I’m very tech savvy but was looking for Lodi info found. I recommend you to everyone I know if the topic comes or people are looking for kefir information and help. So as far as syncler goes pretty awesome, I’ve been using for 1.5 years, it’s pretty sweet. Unlike many people I see having issues one after another with setup etc I’ve had next to none save when they are down…. Their website is next to worthless the video tutorial section has never had working lines to said tutorials. And it’s support page isn’t any better. The official Reddit is somewhat informative but asking your question is a pain because you can’t mention any other organization by name you have to use initials or something similar if you straight say Realderib the question won’t even get posted or they will only comment that you question have to be about syncler only. How are u to get the answer for your question when they difficult to ask. The Reddit synclerproviders is where to go official syncler directs you to them.

@MrMavryck

Syncler offcial reddit is fine, id imagine you cant name movies or shows or even rd because they dont want to get nailed by anyone.

There is a discord as well.

4 Likes

Yeah makes question long and drawn out I’ve noticed. The r/prividers4syncler is where Togo the unofficial official they are tied just not officially :laughing:

So for the longest time using syncler i have not had any issues with it untill recently. That would he with my watch list. Recently it was acting weird and not keeping track… so as this is a trakt gui nased system enabling trakt was the fix. Just a heads up for anyone. Use trakt for syncler. The system without trakt works but eventually screws up.

Edit: updated guide.

4 Likes

yea, I just gave up on syncler, not finding sources tonight :rage:

2 Likes

@TXRon

Late reply, sorry, are you using rd with syncler plus or regular?

Edit: was working fine for everything i searched for for the last 6 months minus a few older shows.

2 Likes

plus, havent checked lately tho

3 Likes

Having issues all of the sudden with both Sycler and Cinema HD not finding any links to movies or tv shows. Syncler shows “No Results” and Cinema HD just keeps searching forever, it seems.

@pdpoints1

Check your real debrid. Check your subtime it may have expired

2 Likes

Have the same problem on all my devices, no links coming up. Debris is not expired, even logged out and back in. Subtime ok

1 Like

@richlibel65

Re authorize your real debrid

1 Like

I did as stated in my post.

2 Likes

@richlibel65

Then something is going on, make sure the right providers are installed in the porper way. Express needs Express installers kosmos needs kosmos providers.

Everything is working for me as intended, so something on your end has to be conflicting. The servers arent down.

3 Likes

I started having the same issue today. Debrid is up to date. Packages were updated. System rebooted. Issue persists.

1 Like

@andrew.dollenger
@richlibel65

Are you guys using bouncy or syncler plus? With express packages.

3 Likes

It seems bouncy in kosmos is having issue’s, my suggestion to people who dont have express but have real debrid is to sync real debrid to orion and try that.

Others say its working. I will investigate.

1 Like

same here, RD doesn’t expire until May.

Bouncy, I think. It is whatever Troy has on rapid app.